NCAA GDT: Week 13 Rivalry Week

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Reality Check

May 28, 2008
I've lived an odd life as a Michigan fan in terms with their rivalry with Ohio State. Grew up when it was mainly dominated by Michigan. But nothing like Ohio State has done the past 15 years. So today was quite nice not only for me and other Michigan fans but college football itself.

Don't know what Michigan will do next(whether lose next week in the title game or move on) but people have become sick and tired of Ohio State and Clemson. Alabama is a given but they are typically on another level. Maybe this is the year that will finally change. But the college playoffs needed some new teams. Even if we still all know the likely outcome.

On another personal note, today marked the 30th anniversary of Desmond Howard's pose. Only Michigan-Ohio State game I have ever attended and prefer to keep it that way.

Reactions: Melrose Munch

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Out on the farm, Notre Dame just gave up their first touchdown in a month

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
College Football TV contracts are so spread out that I can watch West Virginia @ Kansas on cable, presuming that I am a complete psycho

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
Watching a little of the Governors Cup (Louisville vs Kentucky). U of L doesn't look like they even belong on the same field as Kentucky. That shouldn't be happening at this point in Scott Satterfields tenure there.

member 51464

I must say, these Oklahoma State helmets are pretty nice. I don't usually like stylized words on them, but the contrast and finish really works.

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
Clemson is on their way to a shut-out road win at South Carolina. I like Shane Beamer but he's got a lot of work in front of him.

Also it looks like A&M is about to lose to LSU. Not good Jimbo

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
LSU gets a win over Texas A&M and gets bowl eligible.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
State gets a touchdown they just had to have. Had to. 33-31

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
Alabama will be open as underdog for only the second time in 12 years. Only other times was 2015 at Georgia. Before that you have to go to the 2009 SEC Championship game against Tebow and Florida.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad