Buffalo Bills Week 3 -- Buffalo (2-0) vs Jacksonville (0-1). Monday, 9/23 at 7:30 PM ET on ESPN

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

BowieSabresFan

Nov 18, 2010
If the roles were reversed, I'd be SCREAMING for a flag for PI there.
Why? The contact wasn’t early. I thought it a good play live, and on the replay.

There was a bit of hand fighting, but the refs didn’t call that all game.

HaNotsri

Regstred User
Dec 29, 2013
How? By fumbling once?

I mean, Allen played a pretty gosh-darned pristine game. He really only missed the long throw to MVS, but that wasn't an awful miss.
Fumble at the start created the obstacle/guardian you must pass, "stolen" TD, three missed passes (one almost intercepted in the end zone) and then carrying the team anyway with his extremely physical play right after every one of them. Every small mistake or mishap was pretty much followed by him doing something brave.

I think he had a great game but it definately started uphill and his way to win the game was based on extreme sacrifice. A mma-guy would be scared of the situations Allen seems to enjoy.

If you look at the typical hero's journey compared to the game we almost reached the death point at half time, I think it matches pretty well: Hero's journey - Wikipedia

tmlms13

Apr 11, 2012
Waterloo, Ontario
Anyone watching the cowboys with the other Brady debut. I know I'm bias but he is not good really bland and doesnt add that goat knowledge us plebians wouldn't see that would make it interesting

Tried to fist bump mike pereira and got left hanging for a solid 10 seconds

Remember when Romo would call the plays before they happen that was fun.

Tsujimoto

Jan 23, 2006
Anyone watching the cowboys with the other Brady debut. I know I'm bias but he is not good really bland and doesnt add that goat knowledge us plebians wouldn't see that would make it interesting

Tried to fist bump mike pereira and got left hanging for a solid 10 seconds

Remember when Romo would call the plays before they happen that was fun.
I was going to watch the 4:00 game on Fox but I noped out of it wen they said it was Brady's announcing debut. That dude ruined football for me for 20 years. I have no interest in him as an analyst.

Reactions: TheAngryHank

tmlms13

Apr 11, 2012
Waterloo, Ontario
I was going to watch the 4:00 game on Fox but I noped out of it wen they said it was Brady's announcing debut. That dude ruined football for me for 20 years. I have no interest in him as an analyst.

I'll probably turn off at half but was curious..... however, that clip of mike pereira leaving him hanging on a fist bump needs to go viral.

Dirty Dog

Wooftastic
Sponsor
Jul 11, 2013
The doghouse
I’m surprised how little discussion there is on Groot. 3 sacks including a sack fumble. The man was a beast today.

I don’t think there could be a bigger development this year than Groot breaking out into an elite pass rusher. Outside of QB, it’s perhaps the hardest important position to find elite talent at

Zman5778

Oct 4, 2005
Cressona/Reading, PA

Greg Olsen was pretty awful early on too.

Just because Brady was a superhuman QB doesn't mean that he's not nervous today. That's what I hear -- a lot of nervousness. Let's see how he does as the season progresses.

NotABadPeriod

ForFriendshipDikembe
Oct 28, 2006
Looking forward to Thursday night, will be interesting to see how our LBs and safeties handle Miami's speed. Jacksonville obviously was able to slow them down. Tua being more of a statue will be nice compared to Murray.

Reactions: kirby11

Zman5778

Oct 4, 2005
Cressona/Reading, PA
Looking forward to Thursday night, will be interesting to see how our LBs and safeties handle Miami's speed. Jacksonville obviously was able to slow them down. Tua being more of a statue will be nice compared to Murray.

Gotta be physical with Hill and Waddle off the line then get pressure with our front 4.

And we all know that Josh is Miami's Daddy.

Likely to be another high-scoring affair.

Zman5778

Oct 4, 2005
Cressona/Reading, PA
For all that's being made about us trading Diggs and going WR by committee.........

I feel like no one is talking about how the Chargers EVISCERATED their WR room this off-season. Goodness. Herbert is throwing to no one.

Reactions: NotABadPeriod

billsandsabres

lurking
Sponsor
Mar 6, 2002
troy, ny
Last edited:

Dirty Dog

Wooftastic
Sponsor
Jul 11, 2013
The doghouse
A huge difference between (1) Mahomes/Allen and (2) Burrow/Lamar is that Burrow and Lamar frequently have games where their team loses and they do almost nothing statsictally. You know how rare it is to see the Bills lose and for Allen to have no TDs and like 150 total yards? It almost never happens

But Burrow will just have compete duds

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
For all that's being made about us trading Diggs and going WR by committee.........

I feel like no one is talking about how the Chargers EVISCERATED their WR room this off-season. Goodness. Herbert is throwing to no one.
It's sad seeing Herbert get the Philip Rivers treatment. A damn good QB who was drafted by a framchise who can't get their heads out of their asses.

Reactions: BowieSabresFan

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
That deep pass to Coleman is exactly why we drafted him. Great contested catch to keep the drive alive, which ultimately ended up with a TD. He had a very good game, imo. Hollins also was impressive. Shakir's ability to gain yards after the catch is amazing. He's got fight in him. Great draft pick.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad