Buffalo Bills Week 3 -- Buffalo (2-0) vs Jacksonville (0-1). Monday, 9/23 at 7:30 PM ET on ESPN

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

misterchainsaw

Preparing PHASE TWO!
Nov 3, 2005
Rochester, NY
Jacksonville blows it against Miami. They should have won that game.

Fumbled into the end zone while up 17-7 then gave up an 80 yard TD on the next play. 24-7 to 17-14 just like that. They never scored again.

12ozPapa

Make space for The Papa
Sponsor
Feb 13, 2012
Man, what a game. Coleman was good, but I think he was a tad nervous - but he’ll be great. Shakir continues to impress. Would love to see our TEs used a bit more

kirby11

Mar 16, 2011
Buffalo, NY
I generally liked the game Brady called, but I was surprised they didn’t go with any bootleg play actions off the stretch runs that kept getting stuffed on 1st down in the second half. Figured they could run one and either hit someone on a crosser, send Knox or Kincaid on a block and release leak route to the opposite flat or across and up the field on a wheel route, or just give Allen space to run with how often Cardinals DBs were committing to the run blitz

misterchainsaw

Preparing PHASE TWO!
Nov 3, 2005
Rochester, NY
Looking at the 4th down play again, I think the fact that the ball hit Benford's outstretched arm is why they didn't throw the flag. He does peak back a couple of times as well as the ball's in the air - though he's definitely not looking back the whole time.

Reactions: SECRET SQUIRREL

misterchainsaw

Preparing PHASE TWO!
Nov 3, 2005
Rochester, NY
WGR and Cover 1 folks in rare form on twitter going after McDermott
They know he doesn't call offensive plays, right? :rolleyes:

The only somewhat conservative game management call he made was kicking the FG at the end, and considering the defense hadn't allowed a TD all half and Arizona's failed 4th down was in FG range, I'd say it was a justified call (I thought it was 50-50 at the time)

His time management at the end of the first half was perfect letting the clock go down to the 2 minute warning, and he went for the other 4th and short in FG range.

Reactions: Zman5778

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad