We apologize for the board issues on July 1 - there was nothing we could do to solve it

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Reactions: caz16

AngryMilkcrates

End of an Era
Jun 4, 2016
people-holding-to-sinking-ship-cmca1zkfjcffaa5k.gif

DominicT

Sep 6, 2009
Stratford Ontario
dom.hockey
Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.
Now WTF am I suppose to do with my time Wally?

I guess I could watch Gilligan's Island reruns.

Raleighfern

Apr 7, 2017
No debate there, Mary-Anne and its not even close.
lol. for me, definately mary anne

Look. I'm in camp Mary-Anne as well. Every day of the week and twice on Sunday.

However, fair is fair, she's still not a #1 Center.

Mrs. Howell though!?!? Now there's a player.
ginger reminds me of colin miller. she can really skate and looks pretty but not much else.

Bruinswillwin77

My name is Pete
Sponsor
May 29, 2011
Hooksett, NH

Terrier

Sep 30, 2003
Newton, MA
Visit site
Development camp concludes July 4(glad I don't have to get time off for scrimmage day) and free agency will have generally shaken out by then, so no biggee.

JCRO

At least I'm safe inside my mind
Sponsor
Mar 8, 2011
Did the Washington capfriendlys also buy the HF boards?! Isn’t that the day it goes offline?

• Wow
Reactions: Gordoff

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA

We apologize for the board issues on July 1​

It was a frustrating afternoon

We no longer have direct access to the server, all the Evolve techs in Mexico can do is submit a ticket to Xenforo Cloud in the UK. Xenforo was more concerned about soccer boards they host in Europe and the UK over 'ice hockey'.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy Quaider and Looch
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench

We no longer have direct access to the server, all the Evolve techs in Mexico can do is submit a ticket to Xenforo Cloud in the UK. Xenforo was more concerned about soccer boards they host in Europe and the UK over 'ice hockey'.
No big deal.

Reactions: caz16

4ORRBRUIN

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 27, 2005
boston

Anyone that complains about yesterday or any other time there is a board issue put them on a monthly payment plan to stay. I think $49.99 per month is a nice start.

Reactions: Fenway

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad