Series Talk: WCSF Vancouver Canucks vs Edmonton Oilers. (Series tied 3-3)

You prediction for this series?

• Vancouver in 7

Votes: 190 16.9%
  • Vancouver in 6

Votes: 191 17.0%
  • Vancouver in 5

Votes: 46 4.1%
  • Vancouver in 4

Votes: 40 3.6%
  • Edmonton in 7

Votes: 82 7.3%
  • Edmonton in 6

Votes: 362 32.2%
  • Edmonton in 5

Votes: 174 15.5%
  • Edmonton in 4

Votes: 40 3.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
IMG_6101.jpeg

Vancouver Canucks vs Edmonton Oilers
WCSF

***Mod notes***

We understand this will be an intense series filled with emotions. We ask that you refrain from personal attacks towards others members, fans, and cities.

If you feel someone is baiting or trolling you, please report it rather than reply. Thank you.

Last edited:

rea

Feb 8, 2011
Also, can we please get some creativity when we're trying to make derogatory nicknames for players/teams? The next person to use McBaby, or McDiver, or McWhiner should have to walk across a floor of legos at 3am in the dark. Just absolutely pathetic creativity. If it's going to get spicy in here between two hated rivals, let's bring it up a notch over what I'd expect out of a six year old.
I concur, the lobs thrown back n forth are pretty pathetic lol. Let's get creative ppl!

LivingRentFree

Feb 18, 2007
Alberta
Also, can we please get some creativity when we're trying to make derogatory nicknames for players/teams? The next person to use McBaby, or McDiver, or McWhiner should have to walk across a floor of legos at 3am in the dark. Just absolutely pathetic creativity. If it's going to get spicy in here between two hated rivals, let's bring it up a notch over what I'd expect out of a six year old.
It’s the same thing as the “ haha another first round exit for the leafs” that y'all have no problem saying every 43 seconds.

Reactions: Paradise Circus

BoHorvat 53

What's a god to a Kane
Dec 9, 2014
He played way above expectations this year for the Oilers. I thought for sure he was a horrible pickup but he's played quite well in my opinion. It'll be interesting to see him in a playoff scenario but he's stolen a couple games for the Oilers this season. Most of his career he's been ass, but this year might even be his best one yet (at least from what I can tell).

Regular season is a different story than coming into the playoffs for the pressure cooker of a scenario he is in.

Reactions: WetcoastOrca

Dust

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 20, 2016
It’s the same thing as the “ haha another first round exit for the leafs” that y'all have no problem saying every 43 seconds.

What? It's the same thing as someone saying "Haha the Laughs are terrible" maybe. But otherwise you couldn't have missed the mark more if you tried.

Canuck Luck

Jun 15, 2008
Vancouver
you mean after Soucy cross checked him the first time?

It’s funny actually the scummiest play there was Zadorov, you could tell Soucy didn’t mean to hit him in the face and actually looked like he reached down and apologize. Russian Shrek didn’t care though.
Not Oilers fans complaining about dirty plays when they have guys slew-footing and slashing players in the groin. The Canucks are just getting even.

Aug 3, 2021
Have you seen some of nicknames used over at HFOil? It’s like taking a trip back to grade 7.

Reactions: MarkusNaslund19

BoHorvat 53

What's a god to a Kane
Dec 9, 2014
To be fair, neither did Silovs before this. The unknown can be alluring

We've seen Silovs in high pressure environments thrive - he won the IIHF WHC MVP just last year. He just turned 23 so we know that there is room to grow for him. Pickard is nothing but a journeyman, and if your hopes are pinned on him you're hopeless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad