Series Talk: WCSF Vancouver Canucks vs Edmonton Oilers. (Series tied 3-3)

You prediction for this series?

• Vancouver in 7

Votes: 190 16.9%
  • Vancouver in 6

Votes: 191 17.0%
  • Vancouver in 5

Votes: 46 4.1%
  • Vancouver in 4

Votes: 40 3.6%
  • Edmonton in 7

Votes: 82 7.3%
  • Edmonton in 6

Votes: 362 32.2%
  • Edmonton in 5

Votes: 174 15.5%
  • Edmonton in 4

Votes: 40 3.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
IMG_6101.jpeg

Vancouver Canucks vs Edmonton Oilers
WCSF

***Mod notes***

We understand this will be an intense series filled with emotions. We ask that you refrain from personal attacks towards others members, fans, and cities.

If you feel someone is baiting or trolling you, please report it rather than reply. Thank you.

Last edited:

BB79

Apr 30, 2011
Hey, man, i believe you root for the Bruins? Maybe your team should have closed out the Leafs sooner if they wanted more rest?
I agree, they shouldn't have taken games 5 and 6 off just to toy with Leafs fans emotions making them think they had a chance again. Wasn't worth it. Just close it out in 5 next time.

Welp!

Before the puck even drops, the Oilers Canucks series has hit a new low:

Wow...Canada is weird

Pebble live

Oct 17, 2021
As a neutral fan this series is so hype between the fan bases. Really looking forward to it.

Embrace the emotions and the intensity. Meaningful and fun hockey like this doesn't come around often and it can be years between opportunities.

As a neutral I'm hoping the nucks take the series.

Have fun tonight everyone.

rea

Feb 8, 2011
The jt miller chants in rogers were f***ing wild! I could only imagine as the player the chants are being done for, what it must feel for them. Unreal

Reactions: bh53

VanOriginal

Jun 15, 2019
This was a nice battle back win for the Canucks. Once Demko is back the Canucks will be a different team, better team DeSmith should play next game

Reactions: HockeyWooot

BWJM

Sponsor
Mar 16, 2011
They certainly were impactful. Vancouver just straight up has a deeper team. Anyone who says otherwise isn't being honest. EDM are in for it this series. Vancouver are a lot better than people give them credit for.

Pettersson
Miller
Lindholm
Blueger

Down the middle and people laugh when you say they're deeper than the Oilers lol

Reactions: bh53 and Brookbank
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad