GDT: WCSF | Game 5 | Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago Blackhawks | 8:00 PM EST | NBC

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
I hope the Wings come out flying because the Hawks are oviously going to play their best game they've played all season. Howie just has to be good enough to win...weather the storm early on as well.

And yes, this game screams Mule time. Also the 3rd line will be key too.

That said, I believe the Wings head to the WCF tonight... :thumbu:

(nervous)

Exactly we just need the usual 4 goal game from the mule tonight. He's due yet.

KJoe88

Forever Lost.
May 18, 2012
Trenton, MI

He is. Pavel will be setting him up a lot as long as Abby does his job. With Kane being on the top line you would think Pavel will have more room to do his usual thing.

Yzerberg

May 6, 2013
Western Kentucky
Anyone else happy with those lines from Chicago?
You've got a hot head on each the top 3 lines that loves taking bad penalties vs Detroit.
Toews on the 1st.. Bickell on the 2nd.. Shaw on the 3rd.

I kinda am. Maybe I'm wrong but i think that buries Hossa who would be the one guy that worries me.

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
Does anybody think Kindl should be up with Kronwall? Just sayin since his play has been impressive this series. Put Cola with Ericsson. And put Tootoo in this game for Miller? I think a little more sandpaper is what we need against the Hawks to send them.packing.

obey86

Jun 9, 2009
Does anybody think Kindl should be up with Kronwall? Just sayin since his play has been impressive this series. Put Cola with Ericsson. And put Tootoo in this game for Miller? I think a little more sandpaper is what we need against the Hawks to send them.packing.

Kronwall/Ericsson have been a good pairing.

Miller has been huge on the PK since he got back. He's our best 4th liner IMO.

Don't know the point of switching things up when everything seems to be working right now. If we lose a few games in a row? Sure, then reevaluate. But right now everything is clicking.

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
I hope the Wings come out flying because the Hawks are oviously going to play their best game they've played all season. Howie just has to be good enough to win...weather the storm early on as well.

And yes, this game screams Mule time. Also the 3rd line will be key too.

That said, I believe the Wings head to the WCF tonight... :thumbu:

(nervous)

Systemfel

<b><i>Hockey Talk by Country</b></i>
Jun 20, 2004
Gothenburg
Why would you want to mess with the lineup right now?

Kronwalled55

Detroit vs. Everybody
Jan 7, 2011
Atlanta, GA
Babcock highlighted Toews and Handzus in the pre game interview. Saying that Datsyuk is on one unit and Hank is on the other. So I'm going to guess that the 2nd line (Z and co.) will be going up against Chicago's loaded up line.

RedWinger10

Feb 11, 2013
LETS GO RED WINGS!!!!
7m9p8w.jpg

Vladdy84

L-O-Y-A-L-T-Y
Dec 1, 2011
Farmington
Dear Red Wings,

Please don't ruin my weekend and rustle my jimmies. Win baby, win!

Wings win 3-2

Datsyuk, Mule, Brunner

Cleary still sucks

LGRW

kdfsjljklgjfg

Apr 4, 2007
Gloversville, NY
For the game, for the first time in months I just got pizza and wings with a place that provides a free RC Cola when you do so.

Insane prediction: Colaiacovo with the series-winning goal. Book it.

Redwingsfan84

Jan 8, 2012
This is the game where I hope Val Fil. shows the team he is worth the contract he will be asking for this summer.

JPE123

Jan 23, 2013
For the game, for the first time in months I just got pizza and wings with a place that provides a free RC Cola when you do so.

Insane prediction: Colaiacovo with the series-winning goal. Book it.

Would be a nice touch. He's been pretty effective replacing #23

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad