GDT: WCSF Game 3 | Of Fences and Men | SJS @ COL | 7:00 PM PST | NBCSN KFOX

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

slocal

Dude...what?
May 4, 2010
Central Coast CA
WsaAfm.jpg

Last edited:

hockfan1991

Jun 29, 2010
They showed this huge dark cold storm looks like there was tons of feet of snow and they were saying how it’s almost May in Colorado

With a huge episode of Game of Thrones on Sunday in the way everything is gone I feel like a Game of Thrones GDT Would be awesome I just had would have no idea how to do it LOL I’m sure someone here can

Jargon

Apr 12, 2011
Venice, California
They showed this huge dark cold storm looks like there was tons of feet of snow and they were saying how it’s almost May in Colorado

With a huge episode of Game of Thrones on Sunday in the way everything is gone I feel like a Game of Thrones GDT Would be awesome I just had would have no idea how to do it LOL I’m sure someone here can

Sharks as heroes, Colorado all as white walkers, with MacKinnon being the Night King, of course.

EK65 is Jon Snow. Burns is Tormund... boy, now I want to do this.

hockfan1991

Jun 29, 2010
Yes this is exactly what I had in mind I had McCannon as the night king for sure and obviously most of their players would be white walkers etc. I have a good idea how to do it as mentioned I’m just not good at drawing this all up on the computer like everyone else LOL

As mentioned with them showing feet of snow the darkness going up there having all the white walkers it’s almost to fitting to have a Game of Thrones GDT maybe next game

Malbec Rules

Dec 7, 2009
USA
slo with another masterpiece!

Also this is a must win game

Not if the Vegas series is any indication :)

I do think they need to win one of the next two games though. Wonder which Sharks team shows up tonight...unbeatable, high energy Sharks, or uninterested, lazy Sharks?

Nth Turtle Reborn

Mar 15, 2019

Burns butt check >> Zadorov any check

On to the game! Win despite the Haley, do it for Pavs, Kane more of the same from game1 please! Jumbo is on a mission from God, Blues Brothers style

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Phu
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad