GDT: WCSF | Game 1 | Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago Blackhawks | 8:00 PM EST | NBCSN, CBC

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
When was the last time we had a good shot, let alone a scoring chance? This is pretty embarrassing indeed...

Baaah!! It was the same against the Ducks at times. But the Hawks actually have a defense.

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
I don't really any longer. Used to. I just hate Chicago sports teams.

Really going to piss me off this year when the 2 teams I hate most win championships (penguins and the heat).

I actually have a hard time seeing how people could NOT hate either Crosby or Lebron.

But that's just me.

Bob Probert Owns You

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 25, 2007
MI
Detroit is the worst team in the league with an empty net. There is no rhyme or reason to what they do, and the D corps is a liability.

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
My god, we are so bad at getting EN goals and keeping EN goals out of our own net.

JmanWingsFan

Your average Jman
Aug 18, 2011
Somewhere
I'm still waiting for the Wings to get a lucky break this playoff season.

4821964278_waiting_answer_1_xlarge.gif

PullHard

Jul 18, 2007
I am super happy with Jim. This year has gone a lot better than I expected. I honestly think we can beat the Hawks after tonight. If our guys stop watching and start trying for a full 60, I think we could honestly beat the Hawks. It will be a huge task, though.

Vladdy84

L-O-Y-A-L-T-Y
Dec 1, 2011
Farmington
Really going to piss me off this year when the 2 teams I hate most win championships (penguins and the heat).

I actually have a hard time seeing how people could NOT hate either Crosby or Lebron.

But that's just me.

I used to HATE both of them more than any other athletes in the world. Now I just don't like them but respect the hell out of them for being so much better than everyone else and getting better each season.

Apr 14, 2009
Canada
wow..anyone watching this on CBC in Canada???? Bob Cole really needs to spend a couple hours studying the Wings players names and numbers. I actually feel embaressed for him. He's called Bertuzzi, Zetterberg. He's called Nyquist and Andersson and Franzen, Datsyuk. Hes said "Brandon Smith" about 12 times. and called Broo-ner Brun-ner all night. Why can't they get someone who's not 80 years old and senile?

Run the Jewels

Make Detroit Great Again
Jun 22, 2006
In the Garage
I hope Holland feels as horrible about not signing a legit #1 D-man now as I do. Our forwards and goalie are fine. Our D SUCKS.

Nope. He really likes his team. Just chicken **** GMing but he's all we've got until he decides it's time for him to get bumped up to a ceremonial spot in the organization.

Sameheda

Sep 28, 2011
Texas
I am super happy with Jim. This year has gone a lot better than I expected. I honestly think we can beat the Hawks after tonight. If our guys stop watching and start trying for a full 60, I think we could honestly beat the Hawks. It will be a huge task, though.

Absolutely agree. I was mostly impressed with how well we matched up against them. Sadly our mistakes cost us. Looking forward to a much better effort next game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad