GDT: WCSF | Game 1 | Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago Blackhawks | 8:00 PM EST | NBCSN, CBC

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Vladdy84

L-O-Y-A-L-T-Y
Dec 1, 2011
Farmington
If we do lose Im going to be pulling hard for Chicago. Please just anyone but Pittsburgh. Would have to root for Chicago at that point since I think they have the best chance.

Really? I'll be rooting for anyone but Chicago. I'll root for Crosby before I pull for Chicago.

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
I aint even mad. This is exactly what I thought this series would look like. Wings spent almost the entire game bottled up in their own zone.

Remember just a few years ago when we would do that to other teams? yup those were the days.

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
You wanna bet accounts that Ken Holland won't sign Dan Cleary? I'm willing to bet my account that he won't be resigned.

Might consider that bet in the near future because I would consider deleting my account if we re-sign that bum, so that would essentially do the same thing. Not sure what I would do with your account though, no offense.

Sameheda

Sep 28, 2011
Texas
I almost feel bad for Smith. You gotta imagine he feels like a total ****ing loser out there and that his team hates him.

Geki

Jul 2, 2003
Visit site
When was the last time we had a good shot, let alone a scoring chance? This is pretty embarrassing indeed...

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
Good thing Brendan Smith got all that AHL experience last year.

Over-ripening and penny-pinching for EVERY PROSPECT :thumbu:

Vladdy84

L-O-Y-A-L-T-Y
Dec 1, 2011
Farmington
Wouldn't read much into individual efforts in this one. Except Abdelkader I'm not sure anyone is having a decent game. Pavel and Z with more giveaways than in the entire Anaheim series, it feels.

Pavel was the best player on the ice through 2 periods.

A1Portable

Nov 5, 2005
This game should be a wake-up call for Ken Holland and Wings's management: the Wings are woefully out-manned by the good teams in the NHL. The Wings need a major infusion of talent. The Wings need to get bigger, faster, and scrappier. Nibbling around the edges, as Ken Holland has been doing the past several seasons, will not be sufficient to address the Wings's short-comings.

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
WTF?? How much luck do you need for a goal not to cross the line. Jesus Christ!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad