Reilly Smith - William Karlsson - Mike Amadio
Will Carrier - Nicolas Roy - Keegan Kolesar

Alec Martinez - Alex Pietrangelo
Brayden McNabb - Shea Theodore
Nicolas Hague - Zach Whitecloud

Adin Hill

-----

SOLI'S SHORTSIDE

• Hyman was not available to skate yesterday. If he cannot go today, one of Devin Shore or Dylan Holloway are likely to draw in.
  • Just win.

Last edited:

Navx94

Sponsor
Jan 17, 2019
When I post the “night” before the game we win.. soooo LETS GO. Biggest game of the season !

Zenos

Oct 4, 2009
Huge game, here's to hoping that a day of rest and feeling pissy about Game 3 ends up being the recipe that we need to win game 4.
I'm expecting another huge game from Leon why are you so pissy Draisaitl.

Edmonton even the series.

Hemsky4pm2

Dec 2, 2017
I feel like the Knights have figured out Skinner. I hope Campbell starts and the whole “starter’s net” thing is just Woodcroft (ineffective) head games.

I will say no matter what the Oilers need to play a tighter defensive game. I will say 3-2 Oilers with a heart-attack-inducing final minute where the Oilers miss 2 shots on an empty net and Vegas hits a post trying to tie it up late.

sycamore

Jan 16, 2010
Caps fan here, rooting for the Oilers. Please God don't let one of these expansion teams win the Cup. I'm begging you. Particularly Carolina (nee Hartford Whalers, ok not technically an expansion team but what is hockey doing in Carolina anyway). I mean if the Canes win 2 and we only have one, I think my head will explode. You MUST stop these expansion pretenders, in places where NO ONE cares about hockey (Carolina, Las Vegas, Florida) from getting their grubby, stubby little fingers on the Cup.

Help us, Edmonton Oilers. You're our only hope.

Last edited:

dssource

5-14-6-1=97
Jun 29, 2012
Can't go back to Vegas down 3-1, so defintely a big game tonight. Boys have hounced back well the last 2 seasons, so expecting a big team game to get the W tonight. Get a goal early on Hill and keep attacking. Can't lose steam if Vegas scores 1 like they did in Games 1 and 3. Oilers got this!

Zenos

Oct 4, 2009
Caps fan here, rooting for the Oilers. Please God don't let one of these expansion teams win the Cup. I'm begging you. Particularly Carolina. I mean if the Canes win 2 and we only have one, I think my head will explode. You MUST stop these expansion pretenders, in places where NO ONE cares about hockey (Carolina, Las Vegas, Florida) from getting their grubby, stubby little fingers on the Cup.

Help us, Edmonton Oilers. You're our only hope.
Carolina ain't no expansion team, bucko.

Oilers in NS

Oct 11, 2017
I see u guys in Alberta are in middle of a heat wave and forest fires. How close are fires to Edmonton now? All the best to the people in these areas.

Reactions: RegDunlop

Perfect_Drug

Mar 24, 2006
Montreal
Carolina ain't no expansion team, bucko.
I still agree with him.

I hate southern teams.
After Toronto and Calgary, they're collectively the teams I hate the most.

I was in Tampa for round 1, and literally nobody gives a shit. Most of the city couldn't even tell you the name of their local hockey team (that won 2 cups recently).

It's just a punch to the scrotum watching these southern teams attract all the best talent win a whole bunch of cups, while REAL hockey markets are PAYING THEM to artificially be there.

After Edmonton, the only team I wouldn't mind are the Kraken and the Devils. Actual hockey markets with people who have always loved hockey and play hockey, and have the proper climate to appreciate hockey.

Vegas, Carolina, Florida, and Texas can lick my taint.

Last edited:

ZJuice

pickle juice connoisseur
May 17, 2010
Edmonton
Ahhh I was ONE person down the chain from the company tickets but they took them.
Cheapest I could find tonight was 476 + GST for a pair. No live hockey for me :(

Kanedogg

Apr 23, 2023
Theyre facing the backup for Laurent Broissot. Get shots on net and theyll win. Need a 40 shot effort night and Skinner to make timely saves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->