King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas
They have a PP2?
0a228a86-b0b3-4c42-bc89-a2c35c25d90e_text.gif

GeoRox89

Nov 16, 2013
Fires of Mt Doom
The Avs big stars will have to demonstrate they are willing to chip and chase with Dallas blocking up the neutral zone. They need to go back to a heavy forecheck instead of just sending one man in. Stop looking for the perfect set up, shoot it on net and get guys in front to try to take eyes away.
Drouin has bought in so thoroughly on how Bednar wants him to play this year that hopefully he’s the one who convinces Mack (and Mikko if they don’t put him with Mitts) to just do what they’re supposed to and corner dump and chase

Reactions: cccoltsicehockey

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
Please Bednar, do the smart thing and scratch Cogs and not Kivi.
I’d drop Parise I think… Kivi has the speed to fit on the 3rd line where Parise/Wood/Colton have been a train wreck when put together. Maybe drop Cogs over Kivi and put Parise on the 4th line… but idk.

NOTENOUGHRYJOTHINGS

Oct 23, 2022
The Avs big stars will have to demonstrate they are willing to chip and chase with Dallas blocking up the neutral zone. They need to go back to a heavy forecheck instead of just sending one man in. Stop looking for the perfect set up, shoot it on net and get guys in front to try to take eyes away.
29 is gonna put the puck deep. Use that fastest heaviest skating in the league to get in and pound Heskainen and Tanev into submission. Eat their asses.

Or they'll give up two goals in the first period. while never looking dangerous and get about 15 low danger shots on goal.

All Dallas is doing is playing basic bitch hockey. They're not playing well or doing anything amazing. Just not giving the puck away in the neutral zone while waiting for the Avs to make dumb decisions with the puck.

• Haha
Reactions: Avs91 and katfude

Chiarelli

Jan 27, 2019
Need to score the first goal and the game should open to a more friendly version the Avs play

sethro109

🏒 🎮🏈🇺🇸🍻
Sponsor
May 3, 2011
Centennial, CO
I’d drop Parise I think… Kivi has the speed to fit on the 3rd line where Parise/Wood/Colton have been a train wreck when put together. Maybe drop Cogs over Kivi and put Parise on the 4th line… but idk.
There's no way they'll drop Praise. It'll be Cogs or Kivi. And Cogs has been a tire fire, but he still holds clout in the locker room.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad