Votes: 12 7.8%
  • Dal in 7

Votes: 10 6.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RECKLESS

Apr 23, 2019
Flipping a coin here.

On the other side; it sucks how the effort and execution wasn't there this game. They totally deserved to lose.

But on the other; somehow they STILL almost managed to come back, and must be furious at themselves to throw away a game like that. I don't think we'll see as shitty a work ethic from this group in this series.

Bring on the home games and get back to work!!

Reactions: The Moops

AVSfan2daMAX

Nov 24, 2006
Bednar rightfully calling out the top line gives me hope that once Drouin is back, he splits up Nate and Mikko.

Personally, I think Moose plays better when he's not in his comfort zone riding Mack's coatails.

AvsRuleU

Oct 16, 2013
Colorado
Browsing other teams boards, including Dallas to see what general mood is among other fans, and I can't help but notice the Stars apparently don't even have a fan base if their engagement in GDT and Series threads is any indication. Am I wring here? Why does it seem no once gives a shit about Dallas?

Reactions: Alienblood

MacKaRant

Sponsor
Jul 27, 2021
Browsing other teams boards, including Dallas to see what general mood is among other fans, and I can't help but notice the Stars apparently don't even have a fan base if their engagement in GDT and Series threads is any indication. Am I wring here? Why does it seem no once gives a shit about Dallas?
There are other places to talk about hockey on the Internet

Reactions: Bill Peckerskull

GeoRox89

Nov 16, 2013
Fires of Mt Doom
Stars fans bailed on HF over the whole kerfuffle when Benn and Seguin decided to act like knobs on that radio show that caused Benn to have to apologize

Edit: FTR they have about 55k follower on their subreddit (Avs have 78k). Someone aggregated the data for popularity across social media and the Stars were 13th (Avs 11th).

Last edited:

Muffin

Avalanche Flavoured
Aug 14, 2009
Edmonton
Stars fans bailed on HF over the whole kerfuffle when Benn and Seguin decided to act like knobs on that radio show that caused Benn to have to apologize

Edit: FTR they have about 55k follower on their subreddit (Avs have 78k). Someone aggregated the data for popularity across social media and the Stars were 13th (Avs 11th).
I thought it was a power hungry mod or something like that that caused everyone to leave.

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
I did notice that the Stars played Dammit by Blink 182 after one of our goals, that was amusing.

I thought it was a power hungry mod or something like that that caused everyone to leave.
After that radio show mentioned a bunch of people went to the Stars board and noticed that... well, the idea that calling the Sedins sisters wasn't new, wasn't the worst type of thing that was posted on the board, and none of the mods were doing anything about it. When the rest of HF showed up a bunch of posters and Stars mods got bother for it and left.

Reactions: GeoRox89

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas
Power hungry mod... sounds like @RockLobster

paddling.gif

BaconNater

Jul 4, 2011
CO
Is it true that the Nate/Bednar era that the Avs have never won a series that was tied 2-2 at some point?

SirLoinOfCloth

Apr 22, 2019
Colorado
They've won 8 series and only two of those the opponent got up to two wins (StLouis and Tampa in '22). So it's pretty arbitrary.
Kind of similar to that odd stat from the first round that no other team in NHL history has ever let in 5 goals per game in the first five games of a round. (Or whatever the stat was, something like that, though)

Yea, because usually if you've let in 5 goals a game you've been swept in 4. It's unlikely that you let in 5 and still win a game. So the sample pool is pretty small.

Reactions: Colorado Avalanche

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad