Series Talk: WCQF: (P2) San Jose Sharks vs. (P3) Vegas Golden Knights - Part II

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

WSS11

Oct 7, 2009
On another positive note our 4th line looked fast and dangerous last night and generated a goal. I’m shocked.. SHOCKED that the addition of Donskoi would yield such results. Our coach is an idiot. If Haley didn’t get hurt he’d still be playing which is down right stupid.

HOOCH2173

That HOOCH is Crazy!
Nov 24, 2009
Lake Forest
sharks y you make me care again!?

I wasn't nervous all series and then they force a Game 6, where now I want the dang win (obviously!) and I'll be a nervous wreck with my inlaws in town for easter. (meaning watching the game).

Reactions: CrazedZooChimp

Levie

Mar 15, 2011
On another positive note our 4th line looked fast and dangerous last night and generated a goal. I’m shocked.. SHOCKED that the addition of Donskoi would yield such results. Our coach is an idiot. If Haley didn’t get hurt he’d still be playing which is down right stupid.
No he wouldn't because we would have been eliminated last night.

SjMilhouse

Jul 18, 2012
I love hockey

After game 4: f*** this team, f*** the coach, f*** Wilson, f*** Hasso, every year they get our hopes up and then shit the bed and crush our dreams
After game 5: We're going to win the cup boys, LFG

WSS11

Oct 7, 2009
How the hell does Vegas keep getting away with these headshots and that bs kick to Hertl? Not so much as a review or even a penalty. Does Parros really hate SJ that much?

CrazedZooChimp

Not enough guts
Aug 3, 2005
Bay Area, CA
www.Coaster101.com
I love hockey

After game 4: **** this team, **** the coach, **** Wilson, **** Hasso, every year they get our hopes up and then **** the bed and crush our dreams
After game 5: We're going to win the cup boys, LFG

Oh, I don't know, I think a good chunk of us here are pretty confident we're going to lose game 6 still, or at best choke game 7, probably by blowing a lead.

hockfan1991

Jun 29, 2010
How the hell does Vegas keep getting away with these headshots and that bs kick to Hertl? Not so much as a review or even a penalty. Does Parros really hate SJ that much?

Yes he does

Parros has never suspended a player for any hit on any San Jose players since he’s been at the helm

He has called multiple suspensions on the sharks

I would have to look at the number but I bet it’s at least six or 7 to 0 called in a favor

DeadGhost

Ugistered Reger
Feb 15, 2010
Is LaBanc injured??
Don't think so. They mentioned he was still on the bench after they moved Donskoi up and replaced him with other players on the 4th line. He had a pretty miserable game so it makes sense.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad