Series Talk: WCQF: (P2) San Jose Sharks vs. (P3) Vegas Golden Knights - Part II

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Lateralis

Jun 8, 2011
LivaMO
Foot in mouth. I blew it, I tried to predict Vegas in 5 but theh cant even give me that!!! Better win it all or else!

Groo

May 11, 2013
surfingarippleofevil
Not dead yet
source.gif

PackShark

Oct 7, 2017
Amazing what happens when we get back to our roots of what made us successful. Pretty fundamentally sound game and Hertl came up massive. Was very impressed with Dillon’s game tonight as well. Now let’s actually show up Sunday in Vegas.

Negatively Positive

Mr. Longevity
Mar 2, 2011
Not sure I like Hertl giving them some bulletin board material. Vegas has been a house of horrors for the Sharks and Hertl didn't do shit in Vegas. He better put his money where his mouth is.

Reactions: BigDmitriy

hockeyball

Nov 10, 2007
If we survive longer then Tampa, Pittsburg, and calgary... lol. I mean if we win game 7 all the teams we were afraid of might be gone. Who could have predicted that. Nuts

Reactions: 209

TrappedInFullerton

Murray SMASH
Apr 19, 2006
No one talking about this, huh? McNabb trying to break Hertl's leg at the end of the game. Or the headshot attempt on Sorensen?

Reactions: Phu

WTFetus

Marlov
Mar 12, 2009
San Francisco
Not sure I like Hertl giving them some bulletin board material. Vegas has been a house of horrors for the Sharks and Hertl didn't do **** in Vegas. He better put his money where his mouth is.

I think this type of bulletin board material is overblown. Every team thinks they are the better team and thinks they will win. This isn't a surprise to the opposition.

Real bulletin board material would be specifically calling out a player or specialty teams.

Reactions: DeadGhost and Phu

tiburon12

Jul 18, 2009
hoping for an early game 6. like 3pm PST start. I have clients from Japan coming on Monday and certainly won't be able to watch any of the game if it starts at 7pm local time or later.

KirbyDots

May 10, 2011
hoping for an early game 6. like 3pm PST start. I have clients from Japan coming on Monday and certainly won't be able to watch any of the game if it starts at 7pm local time or later.
Sorry if you have to miss it but I hope it's not an early game. Sharks do terrible in the afternoon games, especially away.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad