• Jets in 6

Votes: 34 16.0%
  • Jets in 7

Votes: 7 3.3%

• Total voters

Freaky Styley

Aug 14, 2007
redlinerapport.blogspot.ca
The Avs speed (ability to play fast - not just skating) has turned this series into a carpet bombing. Winnipeg players look seriously shell shocked. This is what the Avs can be when Bednar and MacFarland are in alignment.

@Sea Eagles
Hmm.. who could have seen this coming??
Winnipeg has been playing .500 hockey since the beginning of March. They just lost 6 straight before their recent 3 game win streak. They've got some nice players for sure, but outside of Connor no one really strikes fear into me. Of course Hellebuyck can steal a game or 2 but so can Saros. We outclass them at every position. Their D in particular isn't a strength.

They have to catch us first. Nashville plays the same high-paced game and keep up with us. Winnipeg has some big bodies but so do we and we can skate circles around them.
Obviously Nashville doesn't scare me much when we are playing like this either, but they would have been a bigger pain IMO. Just glad we've flicked the switch and was never scared of Winnipeg. Was more afraid of Georgiev.

John Mandalorian

2022 Avs: The First Dance
Nov 29, 2018

Obviously Nashville doesn't scare me much when we are playing like this either, but they would have been a bigger pain IMO. Just glad we've flicked the switch and was never scared of Winnipeg. Was more afraid of Georgiev

Obviously Nashville doesn't scare me much when we are playing like this either, but they would have been a bigger pain IMO. Just glad we've flicked the switch and was never scared of Winnipeg. Was more afraid of Georgiev.

Nice call. But this seems more like an indictment of Winnipeg than an affirmation of Colorado and it’s substantial qualities.

Again, you made a nice call. But it foresees Winnipeg as an also ran. The Avs might actually be more formidable than eliminating Winnipeg.

Reactions: Freaky Styley

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
Reveal the names of the voters, cowards!

I was an “Avs in 6” guy.
Same

aRkGpiR.png

• Love
Reactions: RoyIsALegend

AVSfan2daMAX

Nov 24, 2006
Avs in 6 because as always people severely overestimate the regular season. 2-4 game season series are tiny sample sizes.

Lastly, never underestimate the heart of champions. Not every team knows how to win.

JH21

Oct 20, 2019
It’s embarrassing to see that poll.

More Avs fans picked the Jets to win than us and most jumped on the Georgiev bandwagon to slam him so they could all say the same thing. Like usual.

It’s so embarrassing. I sure hope the players don’t read this forum.

• Haha
Reactions: TatteredTornNFrayed

Colorado Avalanche

No Babe pictures
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2004
Lieto
Jets in four. :D

It’s embarrassing to see that poll.

More Avs fans picked the Jets to win than us and most jumped on the Georgiev bandwagon to slam him so they could all say the same thing. Like usual.

It’s so embarrassing. I sure hope the players don’t read this forum.

Dude you take things way too seriously. Most of the Avalanche forum votes are for fun.

AllAboutAvs

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 25, 2006
Nobody will ever convince me we would have still lost with Nuke in the lineup last season against Seattle. The guy is a warrior. What a player!!!!!

Colorado Avalanche

No Babe pictures
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2004
Lieto
Nobody will ever convince me we would have still lost with Nuke in the lineup last season against Seattle. The guy is a warrior. What a player!!!!!

I agree but I think that's known fact. He letdown the team last season.

I doubt we had the energy to go all the way though after the Seattle series.. you can see the team has saved some energy this season for the playoffs. We look dominant again, like 2022.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad