OT: Watcha Listenin' To? Part VIIII: Nine lives, cat's eyes

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Jim McGuinn gonna play a block of Bjork on XPN this hour

macleish1974

Crash.....Heart of a Lion
Aug 2, 2005
Florida Swampland
Another "Summer of '72" song......kinda of stupid.....but it was AM radio on all the time and you would hear it all the way down on the drive to either Wildwood or Rehobeth and on a tinny, cheesy radio while on the beach, and then all way home on Sunday night.

Trostol....loved those songs you posted!!

Another memory is the "72 Rolling Stones concert. Gimme Shelter is still my fav with Mick Taylor on lead, searing blues guitar. Spectrum was electric. Richards is a fantastic rhythm guitarist

52 years later, I/we have Kanami of Band-Maid on lead and Miku on rhythm and here is the video of Miku trying hard on lead....though I think most of my high school rock bands guitarists would be competitive

dragonoffrost

It'll be a cold day...
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2019
Hell
Another "Summer of '72" song......kinda of stupid.....but it was AM radio on all the time and you would hear it all the way down on the drive to either Wildwood or Rehobeth and on a tinny, cheesy radio while on the beach, and then all way home on Sunday night.

Trostol....loved those songs you posted!!

Another memory is the "72 Rolling Stones concert. Gimme Shelter is still my fav with Mick Taylor on lead, searing blues guitar. Spectrum was electric. Richards is a fantastic rhythm guitarist

52 years later, I/we have Kanami of Band-Maid on lead and Miku on rhythm and here is the video of Miku trying hard on lead....though I think most of my high school rock bands guitarists would be competitive

Brandy is such a great summer vibe. I remember it playing almost every time I was at Great Adventure.

macleish1974

Crash.....Heart of a Lion
Aug 2, 2005
Florida Swampland
I found a new band [ for me} by way of Band-Maid, The Warning. How? The Warning opened for Band-Maid at a Tokyo venue a few weeks ago. There was a YT video [fancam} of the two groups playing a collaborated song together. I saw it a few times before it was taken down for Copyright right infringement by both record labels. It was a wildly intriquing song. So I looked them up. They are a trio of women from Monterrey, Mexico and they are sisters. Their claim to fame 10 years ago was they made a YT video of themselves playing Metallica's Sandman that went viral.

They went into hibernation for 8 years and came back, ~ 2 years ago. And now

And here is a song that was played last night in Osaka on their Japanese tour!! Small club.
This song will be on their forthcoming album CD and LP

The bassist is the youngest at 19. Hope you find them interesting like I did.

• Wow
Reactions: Beef Invictus

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad