VOTE FOR THOMAS!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Majorityof1

Mar 6, 2014
Central Florida
Vote for Tage as well!

Why? Just because he was drafted by the Blues? He isn't close to deserving it. He's only on the ballot because nobody else on Buffalo is closer to deserving it. I know points aren't everything, but Stamkos has double Tage's points and 1.5x his goals. Barkov has more points than Tage in 11 less games, and was a better defensive presence in the games he missed than Tage is in the games he played.

Reactions: BlueDream

BlueMed

Jul 18, 2019
Why? Just because he was drafted by the Blues? He isn't close to deserving it. He's only on the ballot because nobody else on Buffalo is closer to deserving it. I know points aren't everything, but Stamkos has double Tage's points and 1.5x his goals. Barkov has more points than Tage in 11 less games, and was a better defensive presence in the games he missed than Tage is in the games he played.

Steven Stamkos is a glorified passenger.

Linkens Mastery

Conductor of the TankTown Express
Jan 15, 2014
Hyrule
Didn't think saying vote for Tage was going to end up being such a bad thing to say. Or even deserve a response at all in the first place. Oh well.

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
Didn't think saying vote for Tage was going to end up being such a bad thing to say. Or even deserve a response at all in the first place. Oh well.
Wow someone responded to your post on a forum. Time to act shocked and complain about it!

AjaxManifesto

Pro sports is becoming predictable and boring
Mar 9, 2016
St. Louis

I like him. We sent him to a shitty organization in order to get ROR. I'm glad he's made the most of it.

He gets my 10 votes per day. I don't give a damn about stats...just like 95% of the fans voting.

Majorityof1

Mar 6, 2014
Central Florida

I was just asking a question, and giving reasoning for why I was asking. I truly don't understand why someone would vote for Tage, outside of a Buffalo fan, or a Tage fan. Then again, I don't have the same unquestioning devotion to my favorite teams that some fans do. So I asked if his former connection to the Blues was why, or was there another reason. If its just because we drafted him, fine. No judgement. It wouldn't be a reason I'd vote for someone, but you do you. I was just curious if that was why.

Also, on a side note, didn't he talk a little shit about the Blues on his way out the door? I think that would keep Blues fans from voting for him as well.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad