Value of: Vladislav Gavrikov

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
Whatever you would offer then add...he is considered a core player and he loves cbus and elvis

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
He’s a perfect player to add to really any team. He’d walk into the top 4 on pretty much any team in the league and the top pair on at least half of them. One of my favorite non-Sharks players. I’d imagine CBJ would want a C prospect with top line potential and maybe a bit more depending on the prospect.

Reactions: Dumais

Dumais

It's All In The Reflexes
Jul 24, 2013
It's odd but teams should build around these types of players and not the generational talent we typically think of.

Sorry, not for sale.

Reactions: Fro

CoachWithNoTeam

Jul 1, 2006
San Diego
Yeah I don’t think he makes sense to move. Should be a solid #3 shut down guy capable of putting up 20-30 points for the next 5+ years and won’t get the biggest contract. And Columbus doesn’t really have anyone else with his skillset, so moving him would immediately require replacing him.

But if Columbus is looking to capitalize on his value being so high right now, and opts to go with a younger group or look to the future more, then his value is well above a mid 1st. Probably 1st, 2nd, 3rd.

Dumais

It's All In The Reflexes
Jul 24, 2013
Yeah I don’t think he makes sense to move. Should be a solid #3 shut down guy capable of putting up 20-30 points for the next 5+ years and won’t get the biggest contract. And Columbus doesn’t really have anyone else with his skillset, so moving him would immediately require replacing him.

But if Columbus is looking to capitalize on his value being so high right now, and opts to go with a younger group or look to the future more, then his value is well above a mid 1st. Probably 1st, 2nd, 3rd.
I get that everything has a value, but I don't think Jarmo would say yes to even that. Like you implied; it would take Peeke to become Gav before Jarmo would even entertain an offer.

FlyguyOX

Jun 29, 2018
They will keep him to make the transition easier for all their top Russian prospects like Voronkov and Marchenko.

Reactions: Byrral

Dr Quincy

Jun 19, 2005
He’s a perfect player to add to really any team. He’d walk into the top 4 on pretty much any team in the league and the top pair on at least half of them. One of my favorite non-Sharks players. I’d imagine CBJ would want a C prospect with top line potential and maybe a bit more depending on the prospect.
I mean, I get CBJ wouldn't want to trade him, but how many prospects out there are top line potential Cs? Not a lot, and 30 other teams would offer something better than Gavrikov for such a guy, nevermind ADDING to that C prospect.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad