Value of: Vince Dunn to Edmonton

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

TFHockey

The CEO of 7-8-0
May 16, 2014
Edmonton
Dunn isn't likely to move to the Oilers. Carson Soucy maybe. Dunn is likely a bridge too far for Holland.

kihei

McEnroe: The older I get, the better I used to be.
Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
Dunn, who is in the process of becoming a very good power play quarterback, is looking very much like part of our core moving forward, so I don't think he is going anywhere. Soucy's play the past while suggests he might well be a keeper too, so while it's not impossible, it would take a lot to pry him away.

Fistfullofbeer

May 9, 2011
Whidbey Island, WA
Dunn, who is in the process of becoming a very good power play quarterback, is looking very much like part of our core moving forward, so I don't think he is going anywhere. Soucy's play the past while suggests he might well be a keeper too, so while it's not impossible, it would take a lot to pry him away.
That and the fact we currently have no one on our roster (or small pipeline) who can take up that role. We need one more D-man like Dunn, not trading him away.

Soucy should be a player that should be available to other teams but he has got better with the season as well AND is still signed for another year on a cheap deal. I hope Francis is open to move him for the right price but I expect he is here atleast till next seasons TDL.

TFHockey

The CEO of 7-8-0
May 16, 2014
Edmonton
That and the fact we currently have no one on our roster (or small pipeline) who can take up that role. We need one more D-man like Dunn, not trading him away.

Soucy should be a player that should be available to other teams but he has got better with the season as well AND is still signed for another year on a cheap deal. I hope Francis is open to move him for the right price but I expect he is here atleast till next seasons TDL.

Well Manson did not go for all that much, but I would imagine Soucy would go for more.

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
The hell does Edmonton want with him? They already have two defensive liabilities that can put up points with Barrie and Bouchard.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad