VIDEO: Rich Peverley highlights from JYP Jyvaskyla

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Handyy

Sep 11, 2006
Jyvaskyla, Finland
Hi Bruins fans. A JYP Jyvaskyla fan (not me) made a compilation of what #49 Peverley has been doing during the lockout. I loved that he chose to play for us, especially his passing skills and general hockey IQ were so much fun to watch. I thought you'd like to see, as he's soon wearing again the Bruins jersey.

The last highlight is from his last game at home, where he fittingly scored the OT goal to win the game for us!

NotedToughGuyDKrejci

Aug 7, 2004
LA, CA
that 2nd to last goal (Pevs with the assist) was pretty slick. The goalie was totally frozen by a redirection that basically didn't even change direction.

Dellstrom

Pastrnasty
May 1, 2011
Boston
Peverley is one of the most versatile players in the league and one of the most underrated... So glad we have him for another 3 years. Glad he had an awesome season in Europe, great video. Hopefully we have a healthy year and he beasts it up, per usual. I thought he was by far and away out best forward in the playoffs.

Alan Ryan

Jun 1, 2006
Thank you for sharing that. I'm looking forward to seeing Peverly's highlights in Boston this year.

The only downside to the video is the uniforms. They are awful. I hope we never see advertising on uniforms here.

ronibruins

Dec 20, 2010
Vantaa
Thank you for sharing that. I'm looking forward to seeing Peverly's highlights in Boston this year.

The only downside to the video is the uniforms. They are awful. I hope we never see advertising on uniforms here.

The reason of having ads on jerseys is simple. Teams need $$$ and that's an easy way to advertise. Also it leads to more pleasing experience for a viewer, since there's not that many commercial breaks compared to NHL. But I know, they do look awful.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad