OT: Video Games VI

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

bacchist

lumpy, lumpy head
Feb 7, 2013
My strategy is definitely improving. I'm learning how important it is to build up a lot of cash so you can reroll with impunity, spam planets, and go into every round with tarot cards to play.

Reactions: Devil Dancer

Random schmoe

Random fan with their own opinions
Sponsor
Feb 13, 2019
What build you got?
Decided to do a Zen Archer, at least to start, may multi-class later. I usually like playing melee fighter-types or ranged rogues, but remembered from my previous playthrough how good the machine gun monk can be.

usiel

Where wolf’s ears are, wolf’s teeth are near.
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2002
Klendathu
www.myspace.com
Decided to do a Zen Archer, at least to start, may multi-class later. I usually like playing melee fighter-types or ranged rogues, but remembered from my previous playthrough how good the machine gun monk can be.
Very nice. One thing about that is one has free reign to experiment with melee players upfront.

I will say a two weapon fighter class dipping into a mounted class level and going full weapon focus/training can make the different in chapter 4 and on. Crazy ACs later on.

Reactions: Random schmoe

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad