[Vid] Embellishment City

• Thread starter M A K A V E L I*
  • Start date
  • PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Bob Cole

Tom ******* Brady
Oct 30, 2009
Bruins fan here- just wanted to say it's great to have the rivalry back and burning. Last year just wasn't the same.

It sure is.

I thought for a second I hated the Leafs as much as the bruins after our big win last week. NOT EVEN CLOSE.

BobbyFischer*

I honestly feel sorry for bruins fans after seeing this video...

How embarrassing.. wow.

galchenrocks

Aug 3, 2006
Like Jon Stewart stated on the video I posted earlier, " The irony is delicious". IMO Julien has lost the last little bit of credibility he had left. He can talk about our players imbellishing when he has a guy like Marchand on his team, hilarious. Also, when you see two of the most anti-hab commentators on tv, Boston homer Mike Milbury and Toronto homer Glenn Healy come to Montreals defense, you know how ridiculous Julien's comments really are.

Crows*

Does julien actually believe his team doesn't dive?

Il always remember in the 011 finals julien was blithering about burrows bite and how he tells his team we are above this and he didn't accept behavior like that on his team.

I guess Ference fingering the Montreal crowd and Horton throwing water bottles at Tampa fans is acceptable to julien.

JohnLennon

Mar 26, 2011
This is so well done. Great video. Really illustrates how stupid Claude Julien made himself look last night.

Is it just me or was there absolutely no embellishment last night, on either side? He was totally out to lunch, trying to make excuses for his team losing.

simplysincere*

Quality video. Bruins are sponsored by Dunkin' Donuts, how pathetic!

Undertakerqc

Dec 24, 2011
The guy that made that video just won the Troll of the year award. He trolled Claude and the Bruins like a god!!! :dm:

Strik_IX

No excuses!
Jun 11, 2007
Montréal
The amount of heads in the sand on the B's board over this video is pretty pathetic. I can understand embarrassment or being mad, but ignoring it... meh.

Price is Wright

Feb 5, 2010
essex
Doesn't change my point in regards to the picture.

I'm sure the crosscheck stung. There isn't much padding in that area.

Stung? Like a Stinger?

8CJ8INR.jpg

Wow, a Bruins fan just justified Ribeiro's writhing.

bigtimehockeyfan999*

The amount of heads in the sand on the B's board over this video is pretty pathetic. I can understand embarrassment or being mad, but ignoring it... meh.

I know...they wont own up to their hypocrisy even when presented with undisputed truth....video evidence.....they just continue to blab about ribiero's dive and then turn their and hightail it :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad