Claimed off Waivers: [VGK] Michael Amadio claimed off waivers by the Golden Knights from the Maple Leafs

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017
Something going down

Mike Jones

Apr 12, 2007
Calgary
Vegas' AHL team just signed a couple of guys so I wonder if this claim is a part of something bigger and some bodies are going out.

Reaper45

Jul 14, 2003
Los Angeles
Another in a line of tan crayons from the Kings who made it onto Toronto’s roster after a short stop in Ottawa.

Jacob582

Oct 16, 2012
That makes 24 on their roster. What other move did they make that we don't know about?

Got to be one of the AHL guys back to the AHL.

M2Beezy

Love ya Grubster
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
All this is leading to a Myers and Pearson trade to Las Vegas like everyone is speculating

East Coast Icestyle

Mar 6, 2015
Nova Scotia, Canada
Honestly me too. Good in preseason and horrendous in the regular season games he saw for us. There's talent but his skating is a serious problem that limits his ability to make an impact.

Well, VGK seems to have a slower (not slow) roster on the wings at least, and a system that works with that. Maybe a good fit with the system if he's not a speedster but can still play.

doomscroll

Jan 15, 2018
For the team with the worst supposed depth in the league. Other teams seem to claim thei players

The Devils claimed Mason Geertsen from the Rangers a few weeks ago. Teams will bid on filling a niche given the opportunity, and the fact that so few players are claimed off waivers is the real head-scratcher. Also the argument isn’t that the Oeafs don’t have NHL-quality depth players, it’s that a lot of those depth players are on the fringe.

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
For the team with the worst supposed depth in the league. Other teams seem to claim thei players

They would have claimed anyone at this point. They're already playing 3 rookie forwards and guys are playing hurt. They need some healthy skaters for the road trip.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad