Proposal: Vancouver & Habs

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lockin17

Jul 31, 2018
Vancouver have great centers but miss skills on wings and right defense.
Habs really need a 2nd center .

Vancouver : Hovart + Hamonic
for
Habs : Toffoli + Petry + 3rd pick 2022

LickTheEnvelope

Weird time to be a Canucks fan 2024
Dec 16, 2008
Sidney, formerly Vancouver
"great skill at center"???

Uh no. Canucks centers are so weak Horvat takes more faceoffs than anyone in the league and Miller gets pushed to take them frequently. If Horvat was gone it would be an even worse mess

Reactions: Cogburn

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
Yikes, this is getting locked quick

Posters on HF boards need to learn... Just don't reply and in this case. The person who created the thread gets more ashamed cause it draws little to no attention. I know, I can take my own advice and not reply but this is about pointing out how bad trades can go on and on with little one liners "this is bad" which pops it forward to top of the 1st page.

One liners with no context provides negative value on trade chat forums.

Reactions: HabsQC and 7even

HugeInTheShire

You may not like me but, I'm Huge in the Shire
Mar 8, 2021
Alberta
Posters on HF boards need to learn... Just don't reply and in this case. The person who created the thread gets more ashamed cause it draws little to no attention. I know, I can take my own advice and not reply but this is about pointing out how bad trades can go on and on with little one liners "this is bad" which pops it forward to top of the 1st page.

One liners with no context provides negative value on trade chat forums.

I don't think OP feels any shame, almost all of his threads get locked but he keeps making them

Reactions: Cogburn

glenbuis

Sep 17, 2012
I doubt the Canucks (and am certain the fans) are willing to give up assets for a player they could have kept by only offering a contract.
they would have loved to have given him a contract but they didn't have the cap space . seemed like there were a lot of pissed off canuck fans who wanted him resigned

Reactions: HabsQC

Tempo

Jun 13, 2019
If I was OP, I would be so ashamed that the account will be deleted and I would not return to HF again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad