Proposal: VAN-SJ

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

razor ray

May 8, 2011
I would do this but wouldn't be surprised if San Jose was one of Mikheyev's 12 team no-trade list.
Chicago would probably be ok on his list and then need roster players. Mik and a 2025 2nd for a bag of scrap metal.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
Chicago would probably be ok on his list and then need roster players. Mik and a 2025 2nd for a bag of scrap metal.
It's hard to guess who all would be on a person's list but I'd wager most of them will have San Jose on that list and probably teams like Calgary or Ottawa or Montreal. If you're a bad team in a high tax bracket place, it seems like the place to start when listing teams you don't want to get traded to.

StickShift

In a pickle 🥒
Feb 29, 2004
New York
What's going on with Luke Kunin? Stats look wonky but I think a lot of players get a mulligan on that year in SJ.

If Joshua leaves—he seems like the sort of project that Vancouver could work on next.

BillR10

Nov 16, 2008
What's going on with Luke Kunin? Stats look wonky but I think a lot of players get a mulligan on that year in SJ.

If Joshua leaves—he seems like the sort of project that Vancouver could work on next.
From everything ive read, SJ management loves him and thinks he's a leader so they are working on an extension. While he's not untouchable by any means it seems as they value him more than he would fetch in a trade

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad