Proposal: Van RFA trades (Buf/Tb)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Jared Dunn

Dec 23, 2013
Yellowknife
Tampa says no rather easily, Tanev would probably have to go back in a deal for Kucherov. Even if these trades happened I don't think it improves Vancouver enough to make them a playoff team, then they just have no picks.

SB84

Jul 22, 2015
Calgary, AB
Tampa trade does not make sense for Tampa right now. It would completely downgrade their roster in the short term when they are contending for a cup right now.

Butchered

I'm with Kuch
Apr 30, 2004
Makes zero sense for TB to make that deal. Tampa Bay has no interest in trading existing roster players unless it makes them better right now. This deal doesn't do that.

ATypicalCanadian

Apr 30, 2015
Canada
Ristolainen, Girgensens, Nilsson
for
Tanev, Hutton, Miller, 2nd

Kucherov, Nesterov
for
Hansen, Boeser, Subban, 1st

What is this, can we get some reasoning please ?

I'm thinking Sabres and Bolts fans say no.

Also why are we swapping in two dmen for another two...

We're also probably gonna pay through the ceiling and into the upper atmosphere to get Yzerman to move Kucherov..

PetterssonSimp

Dec 12, 2008
Neither of these deals are good for either team. Well done OP, not often you see one miss the mark so wide that you actually would be the first to bank it off a stanchion back into your own goal of this was a scoring play.
Vancouver may need some more supplimentary offence, but also has its own young forward prospect who should be playing NHL games as he has an NHL body and speed but lacks consistency and hasn't blown people away with his offensive potential. But again Virtanen is like 20, anyone who actually watched his progression from the player he was at beginning of the year to the end would realize he was growing that confidence and was becoming a threat Everytime he was on the ice, be it for a big hit, blazing speed or even a few net drives he felt more comfortable trying later.
Play the Burrows Sutter pairing with Hansen as a 2A shutdown line and the BoBae pairing with Jake and form a kid scoring line that you just allow to grow together. BoBae chemistry is there, they need that size and speed Jake puts out there.

Quackery

#MSpaintitorange
Nov 8, 2014
Literally means no sense for either buff or tampa. I'd really like to see a reasoning behind this idea.

Tryamkin

May 18, 2015
Canada
Why would we Trade Hutton AND Tanev in one deal??

Same thing with Brock Boeser and Nolan Patrick

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad