Confirmed Signing with Link: [VAN] F Dakota Joshua signs extension with the Canucks (4 years, $3.25M AAV)

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
Honestly it's a pretty solid deal, I'm skeptical about Joshua's sustainability but the price is really not high enough for me to be concerned with the deal.

It's not like they gave him 6 years at $4 million like I bet some moron teams would have done in UFA. For that reason alone, it seems like a win for Vancouver to get him to sign this deal.

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
Good deal for both sides if Joshua keeps up his level of play. He was playing above market value last year and in the playoffs. Nows he's at market value so hopefully he continues to grow.

BCNate

Apr 3, 2016
Solid deal. 3rd line was outstanding this year, nice to keep it together. If he can build on last year, this one could be a huge win.

Allvin has done some great work so far this offseason. Getting 1 or 2 top 6 wingers and a top 4 D from here on out will be massive.

Reactions: sting101

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
Honestly it's a pretty solid deal, I'm skeptical about Joshua's sustainability but the price is really not high enough for me to be concerned with the deal.

It's not like they gave him 6 years at $4 million like I bet some moron teams would have done in UFA. For that reason alone, it seems like a win for Vancouver to get him to sign this deal.
shooting >20% suddenly at 28 makes me question sustainability too but obviously he has other attributes and the cap space probably doesn't matter long-term

Reactions: Empoleon8771

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad