Confirmed with Link: [VAN/CHI] Ilya Mikheyev(15% Retained), Sam Lafferty(Rights), 2027 2nd round pick for 2027 4th round pick

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

the big nobody

Jun 4, 2024
New West, BC
If it helps ensure Zadorov and Joshua stay, I'm in favor of it. I don't like this team trading so many draft picks but I guess in this case that's just the cost of doing business.

Wisp

Nov 14, 2010
was listening to his hit on Sekeras and Price and he keeps beating that drum that Guentzel isn't coming to Vancouver
He doesn't have sources. His Pettersson reporting the past season made that clear to me.

Sexy Necksy Garland

SMD
Sponsor
May 3, 2021

TruGr1t

Proper Villain
Jun 26, 2003
If it helps ensure Zadorov and Joshua stay, I'm in favor of it. I don't like this team trading so many draft picks but I guess in this case that's just the cost of doing business.

Joshua is gone unless he's hanging around post-July 1st without a contract because they need that space to make the bid on Guentzel and a right-side defenseman. I suspect Zadorov will sign shortly following the finalization of this deal.

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
Jake Guentzel 9.5x7
Zadorov 5.25x5

Wrap it up Allvin, a little bit of overpayment on both, but it’s fine, make the dream happen

TruGr1t

Proper Villain
Jun 26, 2003
Jake Guentzel 9.5x7
Zadorov 5.25x5

Wrap it up Allvin, a little bit of overpayment on both, but it’s fine, make the dream happen

Ew, while I hope Zadorov is signed now, I really hope it is not at that AAV. If he really wants to stay give him 6 years at something under $5M.

Reactions: BimJenning and Flik

Bertuzzzi44

Jun 26, 2018
Ilya “the passenger” Mikheyev finally out of here, he was amongst the biggest coasters on the team. 1 goal in his last 61 games playing in the top 6, just a useless player, so happy about this trade, what a day to be a Canucks fan!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: DekeyPete

PavelBure10

The Russian Rocket
Aug 25, 2009
Okanagan
Great trade by Vancouver. Yes, it sucked to lose a 2nd rounder but to gain cap space to sign Zadorov, Joshua, Myers, or go for the big fish like Guentzel, it does wonders for the franchise. Allvin is no longer painted in a corner, he now has some flexibility and some really big decisions to make. Take your loses and move on. Good trade Allvin.

Reactions: WetcoastOrca

wonton15

Höglander
Dec 13, 2009
Now that Mikheyev is gone, Allvin and Zadorov are both going to compromise and get it past the finish line. Surprise us with a 6x4.5M contract Chef Allvin

Reactions: TruGr1t and Flik

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad