Confirmed with Link: [VAN/CHI] Ilya Mikheyev(15% Retained), Sam Lafferty(Rights), 2027 2nd round pick for 2027 4th round pick

LandfiII

SMD
Sponsor
May 3, 2021

TruGr1t

Proper Villain
Jun 26, 2003
If it helps ensure Zadorov and Joshua stay, I'm in favor of it. I don't like this team trading so many draft picks but I guess in this case that's just the cost of doing business.

Joshua is gone unless he's hanging around post-July 1st without a contract because they need that space to make the bid on Guentzel and a right-side defenseman. I suspect Zadorov will sign shortly following the finalization of this deal.

Bertuzzzi44

Jun 26, 2018
Ilya “the passenger” Mikheyev finally out of here, he was amongst the biggest coasters on the team. 1 goal in his last 61 games playing in the top 6, just a useless player, so happy about this trade, what a day to be a Canucks fan!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: DekeyPete

PavelBure10

The Russian Rocket
Aug 25, 2009
Okanagan
Great trade by Vancouver. Yes, it sucked to lose a 2nd rounder but to gain cap space to sign Zadorov, Joshua, Myers, or go for the big fish like Guentzel, it does wonders for the franchise. Allvin is no longer painted in a corner, he now has some flexibility and some really big decisions to make. Take your loses and move on. Good trade Allvin.

Reactions: WetcoastOrca

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad