Confirmed Signing with Link: [UTA] D Patrick Koch signs extension with the Utah Hockey Club (1 year, $775k, two-way)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
IMG_8754.jpeg

Reactions: salwan

SeanAveryTheGreatOne

Jul 4, 2021
They couldn't give him one-way at $775k? Glad to see Utah continuing the Arizona tradition of being broke bum cheapskates. :sarcasm:

Bottle Rocket

Jul 23, 2023
At this very moment Koch is one of only 3 Ds signed in the entire Utah org with NHL games. He has one. So does Szuber. The other D and only one with more than 1 NHL game?

Shea Weber...

They do have several RFAs. But they are unsigned as of now.

Jormungandr

Aug 14, 2002
Ohio
According to Radim Vrbata on one of the PHNX podcast interviews, the ch Is more of a throaty sound. There’s no real way to describe it in English text that I know of.

I don’t remember the way Matt McConnell was pronouncing it on the telecast in the one game he played. I kinda want to say was saying it more like “Koshh”. The o prounouced like in the word “Oreo”.

salwan

Nov 4, 2023
According to Radim Vrbata on one of the PHNX podcast interviews, the ch Is more of a throaty sound. There’s no real way to describe it in English text that I know of.

I don’t remember the way Matt McConnell was pronouncing it on the telecast in the one game he played. I kinda want to say was saying it more like “Koshh”. The o prounouced like in the word “Oreo”.
yep, it's more like Kokh. not coke, cock or kosh.

MadArcand

Whaletarded
Dec 19, 2006
Seat of the Empire

Koch simply rhymes with Loch

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad