Useless Thread MDCCLVI: We dem boys

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
"oh my god, they made John Connor a girl, Terminator is ruined by SJWs"

Ugh, get off of my Youtubes with weak shit takes like that.

Of all the things to complain about, casting was not an issue.

Substitute the female lead for a male lead and the movie is no different.

Last edited:

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
Not trying to spoil anything, but Dark Fate and T3 are diverging paths from T2, and therefore warrant a comparison.

Both movies retcon the hell out of T2, so you can't hold that against one or the other.

My biggest complaint about T3 is probably the bad dialog and humor. Meanwhile, Dark Fate had some almost laughably ridiculous action scenes.

The first act of DF was better, while the third act of T3 was better.

Last edited:

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Some nerds tried to leak sword and shield and were sanctioned :laugh:

@Zaide devastated he might actually have to wait for content. This is a guy impatient enough that he illegally downloaded pvris album instead of waiting for it to drop on Spotify.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Careful where you tread on the internet, fellow Pokemon trainers. Leaks for the upcoming Pokemon Sword
and Shield are beginning to emerge all over the place, as first reported by Eurogamer.
IGN is declining to share any specific spoilers or images, but members of the online forum ResetEra began sharing information on a dedicated thread, if you do want to see them for yourself. The official Pokemon subreddit has also linked to what the community believes are significant leaks in a recent thread. Of course, nothing has been outright confirmed by The Pokemon Company or Nintendo regarding these allegedly leaked materials.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
The list of alleged leaks includes the overall size of the Galar region Pokedex, a full list of gen 8 Pokemon, Gigantamax forms, Galarian forms, and a seemingly comprehensive list of Pokemon included on the Galar Pokedex, including returning Pokemon. To be clear, all of this information has not been confirmed in any meaningful way, so there’s still the possibility that it could prove incorrect.
Though it’s still unconfirmed, the full Galar region Pokedex does evidently point to some classic Pokemon from previous generations that reportedly may have been cut, and thus are not collectible in this new game.

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
/r/wallstreetbets is one of my favorite subs of all-time. Just a bunch of autists beating each other off in the most shockingly devastating fashion.

I kinda wish i could afford to lose 5 or 6 figures in a day though. Must be nice.
I had a read of this subreddit earlier

It did nothing to stem my idea that stocks are a self-perpetuating con

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
"oh my god, they made John Connor a girl, Terminator is ruined by SJWs"

Ugh, get off of my Youtubes with weak **** takes like that.

Of all the things to complain about, casting was not an issue.

Substitute the female lead for a male lead and the movie is no different.
you're a sjw

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
for somebody who spends a lot of time looking at houses and reviewing the whole process, i'm surprised that's a question you need to ask.

also, is this from you? you're in section 300? I thought that flow of money never stopped. why not camp out in a 100-level seat?
Do you know how much lower bowl seats cost??

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
It's a myth you can see the game from the lower bowl seats too. ?You're up closer but you can't see plays develop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad