Useless Thread MDCCCXCVI: Carter VerSwaggy Appreciation Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
IMG_4326.jpeg

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
He was smiling & teary eyed. 😂 IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIt's a Panthers CUP WIN !!!!!!!!!!!!! :party:

Billy Lindsey, the radio analyst, is a Panthers lifer............this call just gives me the chills every time I hear it.

Yes!!! Do your thing now more than ever and post ze winning calls old chap!!! :nod: You’ve been waiting a lifetime for this I bet. :yo: :yo:

*hug* Enjoy ze Cup, ze parade, and all things Kittens Cats this summer!!!! 🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱

Soak it all in!!!! Enjoy!!!! :nod: :yo:

• Love
Reactions: PanthersPens62

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
Is that what you sing to Munchlax??? Or Babe Woof??

:help:
My guess would be ESA Br'er Rabbit ! :laugh: :help: 🐰

Meanwhile, all those Panthers season tix holders that sold their tickets for the game last night can go pound salt. I hope they wallow in misery knowing they missed out on a chance of a lifetime to see their team hoist the Cup all because they could not handle losing 3 games in a row. :shakehead

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
Yes!!! Do your thing now more than ever and post ze winning calls old chap!!! :nod: You’ve been waiting a lifetime for this I bet. :yo: :yo:

*hug* Enjoy ze Cup, ze parade, and all things Kittens Cats this summer!!!! 🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱

Soak it all in!!!! Enjoy!!!! :nod: :yo:
Yeah, I honestly never thought I'd see the day where ZE Meth Cats raised the Cup. Looking forward to Ze Parade & which Panther will be this year's William Karlsson ! :laugh: (I'm betting on Kat-Chuck)

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
Meanwhile, all those Panthers season tix holders that sold their tickets for the game last night can go pound salt. I hope they wallow in misery knowing they missed out on a chance of a lifetime to see their team hoist the Cup all because they could not handle losing 3 games in a row. :shakehead

Sadly I’m sure they’ll climb back on ze winner’s bandwagon after they come up with an excuse for why they had to sell their tickets. :rolleyes:

Only good thing about last’s night’s Oilers fan invasion/Oil slick was seeing their dreams and their faces utterly CRUSHED!!! :D

f*** all of them. 🖕🖕🖕🖕

• Love

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
Poor McDingDong had too many sads to take his participation trophy back to ze locker room. :laugh: 🔔

If he truly was one of the GOAT’s he’d have had an ounce of humility and class and still went out there to accept the Conn Smythe and get his photo taken with Uncle Gary.

Can you imagine the outrage if Mario or Crosby would’ve pulled that garbage?? Ze media would’ve been raking them over the coals for f***ing years!!!!

And it’s not like McDiva is 18-19 years old anymore. He’s what??? 28????? Or should I say 28 going on 4. :eyeroll:

Based on that petty childishness alone, I hope he never comes close to even sniffing a Cup finals ever again. Or wins another playoff round.

f*** him and Crysaitl. Petulant f***ing losers. 🖕🖕🖕🖕

• Love

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
Sadly I’m sure they’ll climb back on ze winner’s bandwagon after they come up with an excuse for why they had to sell their tickets. :rolleyes:

Only good thing about last’s night’s Oilers fan invasion/Oil slick was seeing their dreams and their faces utterly CRUSHED!!! :D

f*** all of them. 🖕🖕🖕🖕
Yeah, they sure were a cocky bunch. They chartered 2 flights from EDM & who knows how many more flew in on their own, all of them 100% sure they were going to win the Cup. Granted, they were/are not nearly as obnoxious as most other fans of visiting teams but still it was a horrible look and again made us look like a horrible fan base. All because a small but vocal bunch of Panthers fans were extremely butthurt after game 6 because they thought the team quit and seemed to inspire others to take the $$$ and run with them . :shakehead

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
If he truly was one of the GOAT’s he’d have had an ounce of humility and class and still went out there to accept the Conn Smythe and get his photo taken with Uncle Gary.

Can you imagine the outrage if Mario or Crosby would’ve pulled that garbage?? Ze media would’ve been raking them over the coals for f***ing years!!!!

And it’s not like McDiva is 18-19 years old anymore. He’s what??? 28????? Or should I say 28 going on 4. :eyeroll:

Based on that petty childishness alone, I hope he never comes close to even sniffing a Cup finals ever again. Or wins another playoff round.

f*** him and Crysaitl. Petulant f***ing losers. 🖕🖕🖕🖕
I'm going to give McDingDong a slight pass on this. The whole thing was incredibly awkward. You could tell Uncle Gary was uncomfy as hell when making the announcement & it would have been brutal for him to come out to a cascade of boos. They really need to re-think how they award the Conn Smythe. It really needs to be someone on the winning team. McDingleberry all but disappeared in games 6 and 7 so to me that should have disqualified him. If the award is for the entire post season, then Bob should have got it because he only had 3 bad games the entire post season.......same as McDoofus had. :nod:

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
Yeah, they sure were a cocky bunch. They chartered 2 flights from EDM & who knows how many more flew in on their own, all of them 100% sure they were going to win the Cup. Granted, they were/are not nearly as obnoxious as most other fans of visiting teams but still it was a horrible look and again made us look like a horrible fan base. All because a small but vocal bunch of Panthers fans were extremely butthurt after game 6 because they thought the team quit and seemed to inspire others to take the $$$ and run with them . :shakehead

The losers that sold their tickets weren’t real fans. :shakehead

I feel ever since last year’s SCF appearance, Cats games were treated/viewed like/as “the it place to be seen” by a lot of hipster/rich bandwagon twits just looking to drink/hobknob/wave at TV cameras:rolleyes:

Like how Pens games were during the prime Sid/Geno era. 🤮🤮

Sadly for Florida it’ll probably get worse these next few years now that ze Cats have a Cup.

No more dirt cheap tickets for starters….

End of Line

Mar 20, 2009
One of the things that stands out the most between Crosby/Malkin vs McCry/Draicry is that the former are willing to play in the dirty areas and hang around the net. The latter have to have highlight reel plays every time. And Malkin’s CS from 2009 is still the best performance since 04-05 lockout.

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
The losers that sold their tickets weren’t real fans. :shakehead

I feel ever since last year’s SCF appearance, Cats games were treated/viewed like/as “the it place to be seen” by a lot of hipster/rich bandwagon twits just looking to drink/hobknob/wave at TV cameras:rolleyes:

Like how Pens games were during the prime Sid/Geno era. 🤮🤮

Sadly for Florida it’ll probably get worse these next few years now that ze Cats have a Cup.

No more dirt cheap tickets for starters….
Its really weird, though, because it seemed like this year there was a lot less of that than in years past. The arena was full almost every game and for a change the majority were Panthers fans. Even in the series against Boston & NYR there were not nearly as many visiting fans as in years past. Thats why what happened last night stunned me so much. Had they been playing Toronto or Montreal I could understand, but this was just so bizarre. I mean how do you quit on a team when there is only game more game to go & the game is at home? Oh well, all's well that ends well.

And yes, I just saw our friend on the Pens Board still slobbering all over McDoofus. :shakehead

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
I'm going to give McDingDong a slight pass on this. The whole thing was incredibly awkward. You could tell Uncle Gary was uncomfy as hell when making the announcement & it would have been brutal for him to come out to a cascade of boos. They really need to re-think how they award the Conn Smythe. It really needs to be someone on the winning team. McDingleberry all but disappeared in games 6 and 7 so to me that should have disqualified him. If the award is for the entire post season, then Bob should have got it because he only had 3 bad games the entire post season.......same as McDoofus had. :nod:

A. Uncle Gary presenting the Cup is always awkward. That’s….sort of the fun.

B. So McChoker might have had come out to a nest of boo-birds for 2 minutes. Big f***ing whoop. He’s an veteran Oiler…he should be used to that sound by now. ;) Not to mention he’s supposed to be a grown man. :rolleyes: And a public figure. It comes with the territory. :nod:

Not to mention at the end of ze day…he has made more $$$$$ playing a children’s game than most people could ever dream of having.

Seriously though, no wonder today’s generation is so f***ing ‘soff as our old friend MT would say. ;)

• Haha

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
Its really weird, though, because it seemed like this year there was a lot less of that than in years past. The arena was full almost every game and for a change the majority were Panthers fans. Even in the series against Boston & NYR there were not nearly as many visiting fans as in years past. Thats why what happened last night stunned me so much. Had they been playing Toronto or Montreal I could understand, but this was just so bizarre. I mean how do you quit on a team when there is only game more game to go & the game is at home? Oh well, all's well that ends well.

And yes, I just saw our friend on the Pens Board still slobbering all over McDoofus. :shakehead

Because as soon as things got momentarily tough, the “ooooh shiny thing!!!” novelty wore off. :eyeroll: :eyeroll: :shakehead

Those weren’t real fans like you or I. Just rich losers trying to get most of their $$ back so they could move onto the next new thing.

Kinda like how FSG has shown little/zero interest and seriousness in wanting to improve the Pens. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad