Useless Thread MDCCCXCV: Forever Continued

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
ukraine anthem playing :cry:

ofc fox isn't airing the ukraine game but rather it's one of the dumb fubo exclusives

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
what the f*** Pooh corner and haunted mansion are closed for refurbishment

the animatronic Abe Lincoln is also closed

1718630174197.png

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
although I will admit in my college days I did spend nearly all day playing video games when not doing schoolwork

so much time in fact that I developed intensive arthritis and I can't do that anymore. Plus the games now suck compared to back then.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
imagine playing playstation and a FPS all day

in my youth I did that but on the PC too. Duke Nukem 1 and 2. The original COD, not the shitty remakes. GTA San Andreas online with 200 people. :laugh:

That was the most fun I ever had

You could just walk around town role playing and then someone would drive by bust a cap in you and get a red name for being a criminal :laugh:

Now the games suck. FiveM is fun but takes too much work to find a good server and play. And GTA 5 has shitty multiplayer with 16 player lobbies. You can't do anything in a 16 player lobby.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
I had a Jerome moment on Saturday when I just woke up and went downstairs to grind my Yakuza fight club

eventually after 3 hours the controller runs out of battery (lame playstation 5) or I get bored

• Haha
Reactions: PanthersPens62

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Even Genshin isn't a game you can grind primogems for like 18 hours a day. That shit is boring.

There was an IG posted of the guy who went to jail so he could play Genshin in prison all day.

Who would want to do that shit.

lol

Ukraine score again!

Oh it's Romania :| wtf

That's what I get for watching in Korean

End of Line

Mar 20, 2009
before you nerds comment

- i don't play video games all day like Jerome and my very bad arthritis prevents me from sitting at a computer playing games for more than 2 hours
- I live by myself
- I go outside

Where’s your arthritis located?

Hammettf2b

oldmanyellsatcloud.jpg
Jul 9, 2012
So California
before you nerds comment

- i don't play video games all day like Jerome and my very bad arthritis prevents me from sitting at a computer playing games for more than 2 hours
- I live by myself
- I go outside
How do you get through your work day with that bad arthritis???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad