Useless Thread MDCCCXCIX: Old Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
What's the "wtf" for? :dunno: You don't think we had a disappointing swim meet? Yeah, we got a bunch of 🥈 & 🥉 - our standards are to get 🥇 & in that respect it was almost an epic fail.
the wtf is because our men's basketabll team is being clobbered right now

too bad it's not being shown on NBC and I can't be bothered to turn on USA or use your magical "remote" (the TV networks here have antenna setup, and to turn on cable I would have to switch to HDMI 1 and turn on Youtube TV !!)

Okay they switched to it it's 54-43 Serbia wtf

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Who cares the USA can just bomb three pointers lol

STOP MISSING YER THREES IDIOT

IS CURRY EVEN OUT THERE

CURRY LITERALLY AVERAGES 50 PPG IN THE REGULAR SEASON OFF THREE POINTERS LOL

See it's already a single digit game. got nothing to worry about.

EMBIID BANDWAGON

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
since when did steph curry miss three pointers

Why isn't your friend Jimmy Butler playing.

At least Adebayo is up there!
Oh yeah......just what they need. :rolleyes: So, Kerr gets roasted for benching Tatum last time they played Serbia, and what does he do? Benches Tatum again. :help: Imagine Paul Maurice benching Chucky for "matchup reasons".......oh wait....he WOULDN'T!!! USA is beyond lucky to have won.

You know I've been respectful & not posted some great Hample videos because I know it triggers you. I guess I'll need to post one tomorrow just to remind you how good he is to kids now. 🧢

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
We have some Tigers moving on to final rounds at the Paris Olympics!

🏊 Women’s diver Chiara Pellacani placed third in the 3-meter springboard semifinal with a score of 324.75. She advanced to the final that will take place at 8 a.m. on NBC and Peacock.

🎽 Nethaneel Mitchell-Blake helped Team Great Britain to the men’s 4×100m final with a 9.12 split. In the women’s 4×100m final, Sha’Carri Richardson anchored the USA to the final with the fastest split of the day, 9.99.

• Wow
Reactions: PanthersPens62

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Ig clowns: its too hot to do training camp in Dallas. they have to practice in California

Houston literally holds training camp in Houston

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad