Useless Thread MDCCCXCIX: Old Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Checked the Dolphins schedule and probably going to go to the Tuanon chapter like 2 times this season

No point going if it's not a night time game

and I'm not going there for the Bills game on Thursday night Week 2

• Wow
Reactions: PanthersPens62

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Me at the Dolphins bar wearing my Mike McDaniel Taylor Swift tee-shirt while talking to nobody and brushing off any cougars that want to hit on me. Did you know someone actually tried to do that? I just came back from the Washington football game I was just eating dinner and someone tried to rizz me up, moderately cute too and she was like "What team are you a fan of" and I said "Washington, I just came from the game now" and she was like k

Sadly being a Commanders fan here is a big killjoy and dealbreaker :laugh:

:(

• Haha

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
I just came back from the Washington football game I was just eating dinner and someone tried to rizz me up, moderately cute too and she was like "What team are you a fan of" and I said "Washington, I just came from the game now" and she was like k

What, you just sat there and said nothing else?

:facepalm:

It's as easy as just asking her what team she's a fan of.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
I was shocked when someone said they were going to go to baseball games next season because I was under the impression I was the only person on HFBoards who actually goes to games

If you see anyone else in the GDT they most talk from behind keyboards at their homes

:facepalm:

What, you just sat there and said nothing else? It's as easy as just asking her what team she's a fan of.
I was eating dinner and I had a long day. Think they beat the Packers too so I just stopped at the bar after like a 2 ride train ride home. This was the Dolphins Steelers night game too I stayed for one half.

I told you I don't have rizz or social skills

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
Back to looking at Paige Spirinac pictures

f22635607bc881102b9c56c9e9f1ffda.gif

• Haha
Reactions: John Price

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
There's actually some subreddit that analyzed the dating advice in the RLM video.

They realize it's jokes and not actual advice, right? It's funny because it's taking the piss by either giving bad advice or stating very obvious things.

Neil Racki

May 2, 2018
Baltimore-ish
I only wear slacks and button-ups to work and I don't even own an ironing board.

Meanwhile, Giorgio Armani over here is ironing his t-shirts.

confused-jaguarsfan.gif
Im going iron board maybe as early as this weekend.

f*** dry cleaners with their 2.99 per shirt prices now

Just got to get a good set up in my basement, get a routine down. Dry on low heat then iron and hang up right away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad