Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
1723034804999.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: PanthersPens62

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Did they remove the third hour of Today for Paris coverage? I thought NBC started at 10. Nice

Taped footage of people climbing mascots.

FYI I don't have a Paris 2024 mascot plushie and I don't want one!

• Haha

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
Did they remove the third hour of Today for Paris coverage? I thought NBC started at 10. Nice

Taped footage of people climbing mascots.

FYI I don't have a Paris 2024 mascot plushie and I don't want one!
And yet, I'm betting one will show up in your "Plushie Bed" at some time down the road. :rolleyes:

Yes, no Third Hour & no Hoda & Jenna during the Olympics. I want to know why they flew Hoda & Savannah back to NYC already. :dunno:

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
"Time for all of us on social media to stop taking cheap shots at Aaron. Really easy to do after his mistakes, but also really irresponsible to publicly humiliate people endlessly. However imperfect any of us can be, surely we don't want to damage people's lives with constant criticism."

Oh my god, shut the f*** up. Love Island fans are so annoying.

People are calling him out for being manipulative and toxic, cry me a f***ing river if it hurts his feelings.

This isn't the first reality show this asshole has been on. He wants to be a public figure, so can either suck it up, or he can f*** off if he wants people to stop talking about him.

Last edited:
Reactions: John Price

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Jenni Hermoso disdains Brazil after semi-final defeat: "They don't play football"

In retrospect it was unwise to go hiking in the heat advisory yesterday. I’m absolutely drained today.
you don't need to go hiking every day lol

like there's a well known bike path which is a few miles down where I could walk but I don't feel like it

I'm lazy

I'm happy about Brazil now but if they start out physicaling our girls you know DAMN well you gon hear it from me

do you boys pickleball

since when did pickleball become the trend?

Elon: "Go f*** yourself if you don't want to advertise on twitter. We don't need you."

Elon: "If you won't advertise on twitter I'll sue you"

:laugh:

• Haha

End of Line

Mar 20, 2009
Jenni Hermoso disdains Brazil after semi-final defeat: "They don't play football"

you don't need to go hiking every day lol

like there's a well known bike path which is a few miles down where I could walk but I don't feel like it

I'm lazy

Have to stay consistent man. And take a day or two off to give my body rest but my god I feel like a zombie today.

Just wish I hadn’t to have my back surgery a couple years ago so I could still lift :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad