Useless Thread MDCCCXCIX: Old Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Gabby Harvard grad Nice

A graduate of Harvard University, she studied neurobiology and global health as an undergraduate.[12] In May 2023, Thomas finished her master's degree in epidemiology at the University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston, at their Austin regional campus.[12][13][14]

Reactions: PanthersPens62

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
it's lasagna

788160.jpg

• Haha

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
Your new avatar is very disturbing

@John Price
Some context.......the NFL Las Vegas Raiders football players made that to mock Patrick Mahomes, the KC Chiefs QB because Mahomes does sound like Kermit. It's extremely juvenile & will bite them in the ass during the season but knowing that info as a big NFL fan makes the image funny as hell. :laugh:

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
Some context.......the NFL Las Vegas Raiders football players made that to mock Patrick Mahomes, the KC Chiefs QB because Mahomes does sound like Kermit. It's extremely juvenile & will bite them in the ass during the season but knowing that info as a big NFL fan makes the image funny as hell. :laugh:

I love how you gently swoop in with context on things. :)

• Love

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte

I think some fan made it and a rookie player grabbed it for an unintentional photo op.

Not as bad within that context, but it's still pretty dumb to make fun of the guy that just quarterbacked his team to back to back titles.

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
It's like pro wrestling and some guys just don't get it.

If Mahomes is a Kermit-sounding loser, then what does that say about you when you lose to him?

You build up your opponent so beating them means something.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
He shall be
He shall be
Levon

people out there thinking Michigan will face any sort of punishment from the NCAA which isn't a minor 1 game or 2 game suspension for "deleting texts".

READ THE f***ING ARTICLE.

THAMEL HIMSELF SAID HE LOOKED AT THE NOTICE OF ALLEGATIONS AND THERE WAS NOTHING INDICATING ANY SERIOUS PUNISHMENT FOR MICHIGAN.

Yet every f***ing talking head on the interwebz and forums wants to say that Michigan is bracing for a galactic, out of this world, "retribution" from NCAA justice. I'm sorry, but that's not the case.

I mean, it was literally SPOILED for everyone by Thamel that nothing serious would be coming down from Sign-gate. What more do you need to see? The actual report itself?

The Elton solo live performances are out of this world :eek3:

the 150 dollar adidas jersey i ordered might not be here in time for the arsenal chelsea game in DC in like 2 weeks :rant:

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
I used to be a rolling stone, you know
If a cause was right
I'd leave, to find the answer on the road

I used to be a heart beatin' for someone
But the times have changed
The less I say, the more my work gets done

f*** this car is revving up down the street

Pipe down I'm listening to Elton John

1722989606287.jpeg

1722989786831.png

Problem with having so many hotel programs is that I can't decide which hotel to use when I travel :laugh:

I have Hilton Honors, IHG, and Marriot Bonvoy

Now Marriott Bonvoy has 0 points so I should probably start grinding there but if I reserve with Hilton in the next few weeks I get 4500 bonus points. Tough decisions.

I have Caesars and MGM rewards too so I need to grind those. Hard work.

So when I go to Vegas I can't even use Hilton or IHG or Mariott I have to use Caesars or MGM lol

Ugh.

It's like these companies want you to be their corporate shill. I have no problem being a promoter but there are so many companies and so many points I have to grind.

Psychologically I think they hook you by dangling those reward points and me like that mouse in the cage runs after the proverbial cheese

"If you think this is bad, just listen to the interview with Sgt. Slaughter about how Hulk Hogan wanted to intentionally break the leg of The Ultimate Warrior"

did padres really put up 11 on the buccos lol

Buccos without skenes = ass

1722991599424.jpeg

This guy Zach Dezenzo in the Astros game was just announced as matriculating from "The Ohio State University"

Didn't know yinz had a baseball program.

Frank Oliver Howard was born on August 8, 1936, in Columbus, Ohio, to John and Erma Howard, the third of six children. His father was a machinist for the Chesapeake and Ohio Railway and had played semi-professional baseball, later on encouraging his son's interest in the game.[2]

Howard attended South High School in Columbus, Ohio, and Ohio State University, where he played college baseball and college basketball for the Ohio State Buckeyes. He was an All-American in both basketball and baseball.[3] He averaged 20.1 points and 15.3 rebounds per game in 1957, and was drafted the following year by the Philadelphia Warriors of the National Basketball Association.[2]

the boxing is from roland garros? wtf

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008

Damn what a bummer. Seager homers to break up the no hitter.

Think I finally figured out how to play defense in CFB 25, won 33-3 today :laugh:

Insomnia is the worst I popped a gummy and can't go to sleep at all. I can't eben lie down on the plushie bed

PXL_20240807_023847862.jpg

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
I used to be a rolling stone, you know
If a cause was right
I'd leave, to find the answer on the road

I used to be a heart beatin' for someone
But the times have changed
The less I say, the more my work gets done

f*** this car is revving up down the street

Pipe down I'm listening to Elton John

View attachment 899541

View attachment 899542

Problem with having so many hotel programs is that I can't decide which hotel to use when I travel :laugh:

I have Hilton Honors, IHG, and Marriot Bonvoy

Now Marriott Bonvoy has 0 points so I should probably start grinding there but if I reserve with Hilton in the next few weeks I get 4500 bonus points. Tough decisions.

I have Caesars and MGM rewards too so I need to grind those. Hard work.

So when I go to Vegas I can't even use Hilton or IHG or Mariott I have to use Caesars or MGM lol

Ugh.

It's like these companies want you to be their corporate shill. I have no problem being a promoter but there are so many companies and so many points I have to grind.

Psychologically I think they hook you by dangling those reward points and me like that mouse in the cage runs after the proverbial cheese

"If you think this is bad, just listen to the interview with Sgt. Slaughter about how Hulk Hogan wanted to intentionally break the leg of The Ultimate Warrior"

did padres really put up 11 on the buccos lol

Buccos without skenes = ass

View attachment 899545

This guy Zach Dezenzo in the Astros game was just announced as matriculating from "The Ohio State University"

Didn't know yinz had a baseball program.

Frank Oliver Howard was born on August 8, 1936, in Columbus, Ohio, to John and Erma Howard, the third of six children. His father was a machinist for the Chesapeake and Ohio Railway and had played semi-professional baseball, later on encouraging his son's interest in the game.[2]

Howard attended South High School in Columbus, Ohio, and Ohio State University, where he played college baseball and college basketball for the Ohio State Buckeyes. He was an All-American in both basketball and baseball.[3] He averaged 20.1 points and 15.3 rebounds per game in 1957, and was drafted the following year by the Philadelphia Warriors of the National Basketball Association.[2]

the boxing is from roland garros? wtf
Delete

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad