Useless Thread MDCCCXCIX: Old Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
Someone posts a negative review of Midsommar on Reddit.

In reply, some pretentious asswipe literally says "This is what intelligent critics say" and links a fan theory video.

"Midsommar - The Complete Guide (Everything Explained)" is not a critical review, you f***ing dickhead.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: John Price

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
There is nothing about that movie that needs explaining, except for why the idiotic masses are so in love with something so mediocre and forgettable.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
f***ing won

CFB 25 defense is still somewhat flawed but dude I gave up 42 points to louisville

which is BS

You are damn lucky I won by 2 only because their two point conversion to win the came was incomplete

1-1 boys. We may not be perfect but we at least try. Our defense needs a lot of work though. Lot of work.

f***ing game.

Varsity difficulty.

QB repeatedly exploits huge holes in the offensive line to scramble for touchdowns

QB repeatedly finds open receivers wide open for touchdowns

WR's constantly make contested catches in traffic

QB rarely over throws receivers

Like when I play football I expect some realism. If you are dropping back as a QB you will not complete all your passes. Nobody in CFB or the NFL has a 25/25 stat line with 400 yards and 6 TD's every f***ing game. This game continues to show little respect to defense and it's insanely difficult even on the 2nd easiest setting. Heck I had to jack the sliders all the way down so the QB has a 10 accuracy rating and he is still out there finding receivers wide open lol

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008

lol at people whining about models like this. I'm a LEGO nerd and i love it

"history should not be a game to you"

bf1942,1 and 5 exist

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
lol at people whining about models like this. I'm a LEGO nerd and i love it

"history should not be a game to you"

bf1942,1 and 5 exist

Games are an art medium. How is a Lego recreation any different than a war painting?

That argument only makes sense if they believe no media should ever be about war.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Love waking up, going downstairs to the kitchen and seeing a shitload of dishes in the sink.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Despite owning a 401k and a Roth IRA I have no clue what you're talking about

Might need to chat with my advisors to see how we can take advantage of these slim markets !

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Peacock airs an ad for the Golden Bachelorette on a competing streaming service.

Since when did Bachelorette become so popular that they had 2 spinoffs, including Golden people

Shit, at my rate I might be a golden bachelor. f***

• Haha
Reactions: PanthersPens62

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
I love my Kansas people, I love Rock Chalk Jayhawk KU but f*** Bill Self for getting away with fiduciary fraud

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
apparently the finale to season 2 of HOTD was last night

Didn't watch, still on episode 5

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
I love my Kansas people, I love Rock Chalk Jayhawk KU but f*** Bill Self for getting away with fiduciary fraud
Why are you continuing to bring this up when it's been a dead issue for a few years now? :dunno: Did you really think the NCAA was going to forget about Michigan just because Harbaugh hightailed it out of there? :laugh: I doubt they'd be looking into Moore unless there was a there there. And for the 46th time it is NOT about cheeseburgers. 🧀 🍔

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Why are you continuing to bring this up when it's been a dead issue for a few years now? :dunno: Did you really think the NCAA was going to forget about Michigan just because Harbaugh hightailed it out of there? :laugh: I doubt they'd be looking into Moore unless there was a there there. And for the 46th time it is NOT about cheeseburgers. 🧀 🍔
it's literally a level 2 violation, "al roker"

• Haha
Reactions: PanthersPens62

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Wife said it was disappointing, like a 70 minute trailer for next season.

I thought the first season was pretty good, but this one just wasn't working for me.
I used to watch live on Sundays but I figured I might as well watch on demand very very slowly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• France vs Belgium
    France vs Belgium
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $1,632.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Israel vs Italy
    Israel vs Italy