Useless Thread MDCCCXCIX: Old Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
Hood morning and happy Satur-yay to my friend, the wonderfully wise @PanthersPens62 :) :) :)
Hood Morning & Happy Satur-Yay to my Olympic Break-Dancing hating friend ! :) :m-dance: I can't believe ANYONE would bet on pre-season football. No regulars play & the game plans are vanilla as hell. Of course, this IS Mr. Price we are talking about. :rolleyes: I also wonder if he ate that "apple pie eggroll" with a spoon ! :laugh: 🥄 🥧

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
Hood Morning & Happy Satur-Yay to my Olympic Break-Dancing hating friend ! :) :m-dance: I can't believe ANYONE would bet on pre-season football. No regulars play & the game plans are vanilla as hell. Of course, this IS Mr. Price we are talking about. :rolleyes: I also wonder if he ate that "apple pie eggroll" with a spoon ! :laugh: 🥄 🥧

Nah. He probably scarfed it down in 2 chomps.

• Haha
Reactions: PanthersPens62

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
"99% of ads annoy me, however this is undeniably genius marketing. Well done Samsung, one of only 3 comments ive ever made on an advertisement. Not only is this feature attention grabbing and fancy, it is extremely practical."

No, this is part of the 99%

It's a niche feature that you probably wouldn't use in real life because it doesn't work that smoothly. They say something and it doesn't translate because you don't have a good signal.

Either way, you would look like an asshole.

Reactions: John Price

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
I like the idea of the folding phones, but the tech and killer app aren't there yet. You're paying extra for a phone that will imminently break.

Samsung has one that looks like a normal smartphone, but unfolds to reveal a tablet-like screen. That's cool, but we already know tablets suck for most things that aren't consuming media.

And since the tech isn't good enough, you'll have a big crease down the middle of the movie you're watching.

Reactions: John Price

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008

1723289079979.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: PanthersPens62

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
"Which Marvel movie that felt super rewatchable?"

Anyone answering Thor Ragnarok can just f*** off, assuming they have barely enough brain power to read.

That movie is mediocre as f***, and you will not convince me otherwise because I have working eyes and ears.

Incredibly overrated is an understatement. It absolutely does not hold up.

Every scene gets derailed because, holy f***, stop making jokes when 1 in 10 are only mildly funny. Any parts that actually manage to be watchable are undone by the sea of shit surrounding them.

And yet everyone hates Love and Thunder when it's the direct result of a mediocre piece of trash making a billion dollars.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad