POV: watching 8 am tv on a holiday

1716813532856.jpeg

@Fixed to Ruin

Reactions: Fixed to Ruin

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
Hood Morning my Walmart loving friend ! :) 😋 So you're telling me you didn't wait until the weather turned ugly before going out so you could then either complain that you could not leave the house & deal with an empty fridge.....or go out in the storm & then complain about getting soaking wet & 2 days later whine about how sick you got ? :laugh: ⛈️

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
POV: watching 8 am tv on a holiday

View attachment 876205

@Fixed to Ruin
Thats because all the morning hosts are off on holidays. Please don't judge morning TV by what you see on holidays. :shakehead Tomorrow will be must-see because Morning Joe will talk about the trial & the appearance at the Libtard convention & Boomer /Gio will discuss the Rags/Meth Kitties series. :yo:

Oh boy, @MetalheadPenguinsFan another "new family member" coming soon to a DC bedroom near you ! :help:

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
Still following that copycat #hack Kleiman, eh? :shakehead

I continue to be impressed with the quality of posts/posters on ES. You really should recruit some of them to join our small but fun little family ! :nod:

To be fair the last time the Dolphins won a playoff game you were a season ticket holder listening to Jimmy Cefalo in the stands !
I was indeed at that game ! :yo: 🐬 But I NEVER listened to the radio in the stands.......even when they had a quality PBP guy.

Sep 19, 2008
Goldstein is the voice of the Miami Dolphins for TV preseason games on CBS Miami and host of the Dolphins Radio pregame show.

Oh great, will he have a Tua Tagovaswagie celebration call?

"Carter Ver-swag-he."

:laugh:

Where has he been the last 2 games.

• Haha
Reactions: PanthersPens62

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
Hood Morning my Walmart loving friend ! :) 😋 So you're telling me you didn't wait until the weather turned ugly before going out so you could then either complain that you could not leave the house & deal with an empty fridge.....or go out in the storm & then complain about getting soaking wet & 2 days later whine about how sick you got ? :laugh: ⛈️

Correct. :nod:

#WorkSmarterNotHarder

• Love
Reactions: PanthersPens62
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad