Useless Thread MCMIV: Mario Cristobal Appreciation Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Just talk to a girl your age now
I can't

The older I get the harder they are to find plus when I do get approached by cougars I am usually in no mood to talk

I told the story about me coming back from the Washington - Packers game lol I stopped in the Miami "Tuanon" chapter and some woman was like who are you a fan of and I said Washington and she was like okay

Didn't talk after that

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
I can't

The older I get the harder they are to find plus when I do get approached by cougars I am usually in no mood to talk

I told the story about me coming back from the Washington - Packers game lol I stopped in the Miami "Tuanon" chapter and some woman was like who are you a fan of and I said Washington and she was like okay

Didn't talk after that
Not sure what to say then my man. Stick with it and don’t come off desperate

Reactions: John Price

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
This insomnia is such a f***ing pain in the ass. I can't f***ing sleep. I keep going back to my computer in the other room, then going back to the bed with all the plushies in the other room but I can't sleep.

Not sure what to say then my man. Stick with it and don’t come off desperate
At the end of the day it all comes down to luck and finding a perfect opportunity

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
This insomnia is such a f***ing pain in the ass. I can't f***ing sleep. I keep going back to my computer in the other room, then going back to the bed with all the plushies in the other room but I can't sleep.

At the end of the day it all comes down to luck and finding a perfect opportunity
Luck sure but you just can’t stop when one situation doesn’t work. Who cares if you get turned down just stick with it and get back out there

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
I'm going back to the bar later today but I know damn well I probably won't meet anyone new and any cute women will either have a boyfriend / husband or be with friends. I need to find people that are by themselves that I can approach

The whole game is convoluted, you need to find opportunities and windows that open up

Okay I'm seriously going to go to sleep now

I mean I don't have anything to do tomorrow morning lol

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
1727614176043.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: PanthersPens62

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad