Useless Thread MCMIV: Mario Cristobal Appreciation Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Khao soi is a spicy, thick, curried coconut milk broth served over egg noodles. It's a local specialty of Chiang Mai, Thailand and can be made with chicken, shrimp, or tofu. The dish is topped with crispy noodles, fresh spring onion and coriander, and served with condiments like pickled cabbage, raw shallots, and a slice of lime. Khao soi is a Chin Haw dish that's also served in Laos. A similar dish, ohn no khao swè, is widely served in Myanmar.

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
Rating The Celebrity Picker:

Week 5 Location - Tuscaloosa, AL for Georgia at Alabama
Celebrity Picker: Miss Terry Saban, Nick's wifey
Rating: 10

Summary: After a 1 week slip, ESPN is back on its game. This is the perfect pick now that her hubby is retired. Miss Terry is a legend in AL and it will be nice to finally hear her talk some college ball. Heck, its a 10 just because its a vast upgrade from the last celebrity picker they had for this matchup. 🤮

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
Duke Energy is f***ing worthless in terms of telling us when the power is coming back on.

They have sent me nothing since 9am, I have to go to their website to just have a clue of what's going on.

Their website gives an estimate, pushes it back multiple times, and then once that revised time passes, they just stop giving estimates.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Imagine getting drunk off of one stein of beer… :biglaugh:

@Sega Dreamcast

@PanthersPens62
I can't drink anymore

f*** tiktok

PXL_20240927_215802269.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad