Useless Thread MCMI: Mario Cristobal Appreciation Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
1724611930504.png

• Love
Reactions: PanthersPens62

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
1724619662442.png

1724619707329.png

@PanthersPens62

There was, as it turns out, one question, an attempt at just getting the coach on the record about the game.

“The game? They just outplayed us in every aspect of the game. We didn’t play well. They played really well. Thank you for your attention.”

And that was it.

No BS; he got up and just left.

1724621473510.png

lol ymca playing

• Wow
Reactions: PanthersPens62

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
The reason I refuse to watch the boys despite Annie looking hot is because the whole plot seems convoluted

Annie is one of the few good superheroes who isn't corrupted and immediately has to redact Homelander. Why can't superheroes just be good instead of corrupt frivolous assholes.

maybe it's me but the bitter depiction of society and heroes rubs me the wrong way, and we haven't even delved into the obvious themes of season 4

"the show was always satire"

"the show was always political"

IDGAF I don't want to hear it

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
The reason I refuse to watch the boys despite Annie looking hot is because the whole plot seems convoluted

It's not that convoluted.

Annie is one of the few good superheroes who isn't corrupted and immediately has to redact Homelander. Why can't superheroes just be good instead of corrupt frivolous assholes.

Because power corrupts. Aren't the X-Men movies built along the same idea? Some people with super powers want to use them for good, others see them as a force to do whatever they want.

maybe it's me but the bitter depiction of society and heroes rubs me the wrong way, and we haven't even delved into the obvious themes of season 4

Well yeah, it's a bit more realistic than the no-consequences world of Marvel. Their universe treats super heroes as a capitalistic business, which Marvel barely ever touches upon.

"the show was always satire"

"the show was always political"

IDGAF I don't want to hear it

I've only watched the first 2 seasons and the new season sounds stupid, but don't be bitch just because it criticizes fascism

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
I saw enough irresponsible superheroes in marvel civil war and Batman vs Superman @Sega Dreamcast

Both shit movies. Civil War was so disappointing, was there even a point or consequences to them fighting?

Superman literally destroyed a whole city fighting zod

That was Man of Steel, and it meant absolutely nothing except for the little flashback in BvS, where Ben Affleck sees some low-level office workers die

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
Hood Morning @MetalheadPenguinsFan ! :) That You Tube of "Mr. Price making a steak" was one of the funniest things I've ever seen! :biglaugh:

Hood morning my chortling chum. :) :) :)

Yeah I don’t know which part was funnier

A. The effeminate wailing

B. The fact that he nearly got his junk burned off mere seconds before he even put the steak on the grill

C. Attempting to “jiggle away” any potential burns on the tummy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad