Upside Hockey's 2025 NHL Draft Rankings — Preseason Edition

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

UpsideHockey

Jan 6, 2004
Calgary, Canada
bit.ly
NEW

- finally sprang for our own domain name (vs using URL shorteners - Upside Hockey dot com was indeed available)
- nearly 300 prospects already highlighted in our mammoth rankings spreadsheet with many sheets/tabs to explore as E-Mac continues to build up the database of draft eligibles
- also added a simpler, minimalist 1st round rankings only table (it's just before the main spreadsheet, so keep scrolling if that's the one you want
- lots of videos linked in the mammoth spreadsheet
- all the player names line to Elite Prospects profiles - your one stop shop for the draft!
- any comments, feedback, sharing appreciated

HuGort

Jun 15, 2012
Nova Scotia
NEW

- finally sprang for our own domain name (vs using URL shorteners - Upside Hockey dot com was indeed available)
- nearly 300 prospects already highlighted in our mammoth rankings spreadsheet with many sheets/tabs to explore as E-Mac continues to build up the database of draft eligibles
- also added a simpler, minimalist 1st round rankings only table (it's just before the main spreadsheet, so keep scrolling if that's the one you want
- lots of videos linked in the mammoth spreadsheet
- all the player names line to Elite Prospects profiles - your one stop shop for the draft!
- any comments, feedback, sharing appreciated

Is Spence an '06 or '07 birthdate? I thought he was '06. You have him as '07. Conflicting?

Noah207

Sep 13, 2024
Upside Hockey's 2025 rankings look solid, but a few names stand out. Benak seems to have stagnated, and his size might be a problem.Spence is a great choice, but is he really top 5? I have my doubts. Ryabkin looks like the best European prospect, maybe even better than Frondell. Time will tell!I agree that some American players like Trethewey and Potter are worth keeping an eye on—they've got top draft potential:)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad