GDT: Unsolved Mysteries ep.7 (2.1)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Are the Cardiac Canes back?

• Total voters

Derailed75

Jan 5, 2021
Danville
Shut the f**k up Panger!
My wife who isn't as into hockey or the Canes as I am loves Tripp and Mike and says Tripp is weird but he's our weirdo. Near the end of the first she says "who's the creeper calling the game? He's no stop about everyone's stick, which isn't strange when watching hockey but after he said " Have you ever held such a firm stick in your hands" i don't want to hear him talking about sticks"

VAcaniac

SHOOT THE PUCK
Feb 16, 2007
Los Angeles
My wife who isn't as into hockey or the Canes as I am loves Tripp and Mike and says Tripp is weird but he's our weirdo. Near the end of the first she says "who's the creeper calling the game? He's no stop about everyone's stick, which isn't strange when watching hockey but after he said " Have you ever held such a firm stick in your hands" i don't want to hear him talking about sticks"

Im not sure about the context but I also heard a reference to underwear too. A little strange.

Reactions: Tryamw

Svechhammer

THIS is hockey?
Jun 8, 2017
Man TNT making some great points. A Larkin or Meier would push us over the top. Toews and ROR probably aren't able to keep up with our speed and intensity anymore.

Reactions: Wolfpuck

MinJaBen

Canes Sharks Boy
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2015
Durm
Larkin and Necas though...

Also a power forward AND a 2nd line center will cost even more than just what Larkin would.
Salary or assets? We can get a low level 2C ish guy and make it work between Svech and Necas. Could really be an offensive 3C really.

Rick Davis

Dec 31, 2020

LOL normally I like Panger a lot but he really pissed me off with his comment saying that the stick to Aho’s face should not have been a penalty…if that’s not a penalty what the hell is?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad