GDT: UFC on ESPN: Lemos vs. Jandiroba

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

MMC

Global Moderator
May 11, 2014
Orange County, CA
1721064786536.jpeg

Date: July 20, 2024
Venue: UFC Apex
City: Las Vegas, Nevada
Time: 8 pm ET/5 pm PT
Viewing: ESPN, Sportsnet

MAIN CARD (ESPN, Sportsnet)

Women’s Strawweight bout: Amanda Lemos vs. Virna Jandiroba
Featherweight bout: Steve Garcia vs. Seung Woo Choi
Lightweight bout: Kurt Holobaugh vs. Kaynan Kruschewsky
Featherweight bout: Doo Ho Choi vs. Bill Algeo
Flyweight: Cody Durden vs. Bruno Silva

PRELIMINARY CARD (ESPN2, Sportsnet)

Featherweight bout: Jeong Yeong Lee vs. Hyder Amil
Bantamweight bout: Brian Kelleher vs. Cody Gibson
Women's Flyweight bout: Miranda Maverick vs. Dione Barbosa
Lightweight bout: Loik Radzhabov vs. Trey Ogden
Women's Flyweight bout: Luana Carolina vs. Lucie Pudilova
Heavyweight bout: Mohammad Usman vs. Thomas Petersen​

Last edited:

Moncherry

Feb 5, 2010
That looks bad even for an Apex card. Probably the worst headliner I've ever seen.

Last edited:

MMC

Global Moderator
May 11, 2014
Orange County, CA
The main event wouldn’t be the worst if Lemos didn’t just get outclassed by Zhang and this was being set up as #1 contender fight, but since she has, and since Virna is still behind Tatiana even with a win this is just yet another low stakes main event that’s hard to get excited for. Choi/Garcia should be FOTN and I’m always interested to see how Korean Superboy but that’s about it for me

Taytro

Oct 22, 2014
Ottawa, Ontario
The main event wouldn’t be the worst if Lemos didn’t just get outclassed by Zhang and this was being set up as #1 contender fight, but since she has, and since Virna is still behind Tatiana even with a win this is just yet another low stakes main event that’s hard to get excited for. Choi/Garcia should be FOTN and I’m always interested to see how Korean Superboy but that’s about it for me
I think the only excitement is the potential of Lemos having a highlight real finish. She's had a few but beyond that it's very lack luster.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Don't like that matchup for Park even with Tavares being pretty cooked. He still has great TD defense and I'm not confident in Park beating anyone he can't get to the ground
I think Park can grind it out, maybe get a takedown or two but most of it will be gross to watch I think

Lately I’ve been mostly betting against guys as opposed to betting on guys and it’s mostly working. Gotta stick to the formula lol

Chaels Arms

Formerly Lias Andersson
Aug 26, 2010
New York City
I was gonna say even being pretty new to keeping an eye on this stuff this looks like a pretty deep cuts type of card here.
There was a time a few years ago where Fight Nights were actually pretty good most of the time. It's the opposite now. It seems like we rarely get good ones now although the upcoming Sandhagen vs. Nurmagomedov card looks awesome.

I feel like the UFC is really feeling the loss of super active champions like Adesanya and Volkanovski right now and it's creating a trickle down effect for the fight night cards. Even Usman defended the belt five times in two years until he lost to Edwards the first time.

16Skippy

Sep 12, 2009
I actually don't mind the main event, it's appropriate for a Fight Night card, Lemos can crack and I think they're both ranked well inside the top 10. The rest is filler though.

Reactions: CDJ

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
So what are your bets?
Oh I bet the entire board, I’ve gotta keep the hot streak riding. I’m up in 2024 and am inching closer towards negating my bad 2023 lol

Long shot parlay is Luana Carolina (risky betting on her but her opponent is so so trash), Gibson, Garcia/Choi not going the distance, Holobaugh, Maverick at like +950

Peterson
Carolina
Radzhabov
Maverick
Gibson
Lee
Algeo
Silva
Holobaugh
Garcia
Jandiroba

Are my picks

• Wow
Reactions: Taytro

Taytro

Oct 22, 2014
Ottawa, Ontario
Oh I bet the entire board, I’ve gotta keep the hot streak riding. I’m up in 2024 and am inching closer towards negating my bad 2023 lol

Long shot parlay is Luana Carolina (risky betting on her but her opponent is so so trash), Gibson, Garcia/Choi not going the distance, Holobaugh, Maverick at like +950

Peterson
Carolina
Radzhabov
Maverick
Gibson
Lee
Algeo
Silva
Holobaugh
Garcia
Jandiroba

Are my picks
You really are a sicko.

• Love

Sexy Necksy Garland

SMD
Sponsor
May 3, 2021

Peterson
Carolina
Radzhabov
Maverick
Gibson
Lee
Algeo
Silva
Holobaugh
Garcia
Jandiroba

Are my picks

this is one of my local canucks reporters. he also refers to himself as a sicko and sports gambling is definitely one of his afflictions. for all i know he's betting this entire card too. just never hockey 😉

• Love

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad