Tube Sock's Fantasy Draft - Discussion Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

damor

Dec 28, 2006
Yeah, damor reminded me, the 15 games rule slipped my mind.

Went with Wheeler instead.

the list chandrashekhar updated is now atop my list so you can now just hit ctrl + f to search for players names before you make your selections

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
Yep, just realized Wheeler was taken, a while ago too. :laugh:

Changed pick, again, to Galiardi.

Should be ok now, and yes Montreal can go ahead and pick.

strutsboa

Jan 1, 2009
Do you think I took Demers to early?

I thought about waiting with him, but decided to take him anyway. Really wanted his offensive potential along with his insanly good contract ($0.543M). Hopefully he will get some PP time on a good team, his stats from last year were promising...

damor

Dec 28, 2006
Yep, just realized Wheeler was taken, a while ago too. :laugh:

Changed pick, again, to Galiardi.

Should be ok now, and yes Montreal can go ahead and pick.

change it again, TJ Galiardi isn't available for you!
HE WAS MY STEAL!!!!!!!

damor

Dec 28, 2006
We have a somewhat big trade to announce:

:wild receive 9th (258), 1st P (13)

:sabres receive: 12th (344), 1st P (1)

TheNudge

Aug 11, 2008
Nashville and Buffalo have reworked their deal. Nashville gets Kris Versteeg and Buffalo recieves a 10th round dispersal pick, Chicago's 1st round prospect pick & Nashville's 2nd round prospect pick

Lucic is available if anyone is interested

As Buffalo Gm we are very proud to accept this deal.

damor

Dec 28, 2006
Whoa, first overall pick in the prospect draft? Probably coulda got more, but to each their own I guess.

couldn't get better offers on table, ive posted the pick was avail 5 times and havent gotten decent responses....so this way I move back 12 spots in prospect, still get good guy, and move my 12th to a 9th which i need to grab my player now that fisher,demers, and galiardi are gone

damor

Dec 28, 2006
Now that that is finished with, new trade to accept and put through:

:wild receive: 14th (392) and 1st P (2nd)

:avs receive: Mikael Samuelsson

agrudez*

We have a somewhat big trade to announce:

:wild receive 9th (258), 1st P (13)

:sabres receive: 12th (344), 1st P (1)

Man, if I knew that was what you were looking for I would have negotiated a bit more... you seemed so stuck on getting a high profile player back for it, I definitely could have done better than this above deal.

Oh well.

damor

Dec 28, 2006
Man, if I knew that was what you were looking for I would have negotiated a bit more... you seemed so stuck on getting a high profile player back for it, I definitely could have done better than this above deal.

Oh well.

noone except for fedro continued to negotiate with me on it, plus i had the col trade liined up (and theres a player i value as much as samuelsson still left) and all i had to do was hit accept and post it

Last edited:

Hale The Villain

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 2, 2008
You can get almost the same calibur of player at 13 as you can with the 1st overall prospect pick. OEL or Eberle may go #1 overall while a player like MSP or Kadri might go around 13.

Just sayin.

TheNudge

Aug 11, 2008
You can get almost the same calibur of player at 13 as you can with the 1st overall prospect pick. OEL or Eberle may go #1 overall while a player like MSP or Kadri might go around 13.

Just sayin.

But there's only 1 Jacob markstrom and I can't get him at 13. So I needed that deal.

Dsmissed

Jun 14, 2010
Do you think I took Demers to early?

I thought about waiting with him, but decided to take him anyway. Really wanted his offensive potential along with his insanly good contract ($0.543M). Hopefully he will get some PP time on a good team, his stats from last year were promising...

good pick i wanted him

TheNudge

Aug 11, 2008
By the way I need to take over LA befor eit s too far in the draft. Not fair to skip them and take all the best player. I'm getting angry, I want to pick for LA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad