TSN+ / TSN Streaming issue

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

benjiv1

Mar 8, 2010
Ottawa
Wondering if anyone else has run into this.

I have a TSN subscription through Bell, plus a TSN+ subscription.

I am thinking about ditching my Bell TV subscription and just using my TSN app on my TVs to watch with a subscription through them instead, only when I try to watch TSN 5 on the App or my subscription it says the game isn’t available in my region.

The other night the steam worked fine on TSN 2, but not 5.

I live in Ashton.

When I connect to the App via mobile data, I don’t get the region message any longer.

Second guessing getting rid of Bell if I can’t watch games when connected to wifi.

Cheers!

Reactions: Relapsing

Masked

(Super/star)
Apr 16, 2017
They got the donuts? Excellent....
I had that happen in the past. TSN was completely useless at helping resolve the issue.

I explained the same thing as you. They asked if I was in the region, even though I had already told them I was, and wanted my address. I provided it and I never received a response. This was six years ago. The email address I received a response from was [email protected]

I used an alternative method for some time that ended up having a much better stream quality.

It is likely an issue with your internet provider giving Bell information that makes them believe you're in Toronto. I was with Rogers at the time.

Getting a VPN should fix your issue as long as they have a location in Montreal.

BigRig4

Feb 22, 2014
I had that happen in the past. TSN was completely useless at helping resolve the issue.

I explained the same thing as you. They asked if I was in the region, even though I had already told them I was, and wanted my address. I provided it and I never received a response. This was six years ago. The email address I received a response from was [email protected]

I used an alternative method for some time that ended up having a much better stream quality.

It is likely an issue with your internet provider giving Bell information that makes them believe you're in Toronto. I was with Rogers at the time.

Getting a VPN should fix your issue as long as they have a location in Montreal.
YMMV but I tried a VPN when using the TSN tv app last week to try to get around the regional issue and it would constantly give me an “access denied” message.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad