Confirmed with Link: Troy Stecher re-signs 2 x $787,500

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

subnet

5-14-6-1
Sponsor
Nov 6, 2005
PacNW
Awesome name - anyone with the name of Troy is good in my books 😂 though I may be biased. Didn’t really get a chance to see him enough but good depth signing.

• Love
Reactions: Oilhawks

Oilhawks

Song to Hall Up High
Nov 24, 2011
Awesome name - anyone with the name of Troy is good in my books 😂 though I may be biased. Didn’t really get a chance to see him enough but good depth signing.

Small sample I remember him being good with Nurse

Small but feisty and uber-smart puck moving D. Hope his recovery goes well, excellent depth to have and if he is healthy he could steal a spot

Shizuka

Mar 16, 2002
In purgatory
Good value re-signing, his underlying numbers are quite good and he didn't really get much chance to get going. If they move out someone else maybe he can pair up with Nurse and hopefully stabilize his game..

JordanGalhanth

Apr 21, 2012
Only six games with us because of the ankle surgery. But loved what I saw.

After Ceci and Kulak cost us in Game 7 (among other things), I'm more than happy to move on from one or both of them.

TheGingaNinja

Edmonton Ex-Pat who still loves his hometown team.
Sep 26, 2019
Solid signing. He and Brown can fight it out for the 6/7 spots (Hopefully Troy wins, lol)

Gordy Elbows

Keep off my lawn
Oct 31, 2019
Hope this means that Ceci is going / gone. Skechers is almost perfect as Nurse’s partner…should stabilize that pairing in a good way.

tiger_80

Apr 11, 2007
Or….Stecher is in for Ceci and Brown slots in as the 7th Dman. Means we move Ceci out…add to cap.
That would make for a very weak defense. Stetcher is no more than a 3rd pairing guy. Unless you think Broberg could replace Sissy on the 2nd pairing.

Gordy Elbows

Keep off my lawn
Oct 31, 2019
That would make for a very weak defense. Stetcher is no more than a 3rd pairing guy. Unless you think Broberg could replace Sissy on the 2nd pairing.
Broberg is better than Ceci, especially at moving the puck. Assuming Broberg plays on the right side, with Nurse on the left, that pair works better than Nurse/Ceci. Skechers nails down the 3RD spot.
Only thing is, moving Ceci likely happens at the TDL.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad